The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, im on here daily, and i love to encourage/motivate and get the same in return!!
  • tabata_t21
    Options
    You can all add me!!!
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • spicysnap
    spicysnap Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm super new and could use a support group. Anyone can add me as well :)
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!:drinker:
  • Kmachado9
    Kmachado9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me, add me! I am always looking for motivation and to motivate. :smile: :smile:
  • Aisha2179
    Options
    Hello MFP community!!!! Looking forward 2 motivate and be motivated!!!!! Add me 2.... Let's do this 2gether y'all!
  • kk1uesner
    Options
    Hi I am new to the boards .. but have been using the app for a while now. Today I noticed I am out of the obese B.M.I. Catagory for the first time in several years! I have lost 13.4 pounds so far using the app since around April. Really getting tough with it the last 2 months. I would love some friends sharing the same goals! Thanks!!
  • sfic1
    sfic1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Im also new @ this.... Looks preaty interesting. Defenetly keeps me accountible for my intake and has help me muck in the past couple weeks.. Since im in training for my first marathon Im def. in need of freinds that will help me astay motivated..nice to need all you and gd luck to all your gool u guys may have..
  • MTC7
    MTC7 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new here - got some medical issues and in rehab for my knees till at least 9/1/2012 - hopefully will get back to work then.
    trying to use vegan recipies / going raw slowly. Food is a real issue as I am an emotional eater.
    Excerise is not an issue (getting to the gym 6 times a week) but the calories are.. ordered some homeopathic diet drops - and understand that the program is a bit hard but right now I am desperate to drop a quick 20 to relieve the pressure on my knees.. the other 100 + will come~ Lord Willing.
    Need to be held accountable on putting food in diary - even if I go over as I did today - If I see it in black and white - well there is no denial there. not sure yet how to send friend requests as I am just poking around and getting familiar with the site
    Thanks for your support - Chrissy:smile:
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    anyone can add me, I'm new. But I have alot of positive support to share. I'm a divorced mother of 3, work full time. I love to work out. Trying to train to work towards a 5k. So feel free to add me. I need support and motivation. I don't have resupport in the real world. Everyone I know does not know what its like to be overweight. So its hard since they don't really understand.
  • ebbyzone
    ebbyzone Posts: 17
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use to motivation and can dish it back out as well. :bigsmile:
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends. Feel free to add me as well.
  • bexstar6911
    Options
    Adding people for support - feel free to add me :) x
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm MFP experienced and log on daily. I accept any friend request. :)
  • the1mrsp
    the1mrsp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Just now getting serious about logging.....:embarassed:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm up for friends, especially those who are dedicated & log in daily. I'm supportive, but if you ate four double cheeseburgers from McDonalds for lunch, I'm gonna call you out on it. I occasionally drop the F-bomb and have been known to talk about spanking. :devil:
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new and very friendly! Love to help motivate. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Veronicacaca
    Veronicacaca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :)