Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love doing bookkeeping and running in the rain.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'll add another even though my husband knows this. I was pregnant 8 times in 10 years... lol
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I have very very vivid dreams. There are times that they tend to be full length "movies" that my brain has created. (not movies I have seen..Movies that I have created) Sometimes the same "movie" plays again in my head as if im making changes to it. STrange

OMG ME TOO!!!! I've debated writing them down because they'd make good books! However, the last one was awful... I dreamt my leg was amputated! Warped I know! I even checked to make sure my leg was still there when I woke up because it seemed so real!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I never know how to keep a conversation going, I'm bad at asking questions.. so if I'm around someone who sucks at it too.. *Crickets!* I've gotten much better at being a bit more outgoing around others in the last few years but still is awkward! Especially when people may not realize how shy I can actually be! Probably why I fell in love with the internet 15 years ago... I was able to express myself so much easier!

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D
    www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My fingers cannot touch when I am trying to go to sleep. My husband thinks it is weird that I go to sleep with "jazz hands". LOL

I got the best giggle out of this!! What a funny and cute quirk!

Not many people know that I sometimes sleep with my eyes open, and occasionally I will sit up in bed with my legs crossed and be sleeping with my eyes open. My husband admitted that he had a really hard time not being freaked out when we first moved in together. Now, he will just tip me back onto the pillow, by the forehead- jerk- lol! He gets some serious sick satisfaction in teasing me about it too. Although I have never seen myself do it, it must be pretty freaky. :laugh: :blushing:
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    when i flex my right arm my shoulder blade sticks out
  • JRind
    JRind Posts: 5
    Options
    I have to sleep with a fan on. I will lie awake for hours if one isn't with me. I pack one on vacation. I probably know fan repair as much as any professional technician.
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I feed the feral cats downtown everyday. I even go feed on Saturdays/Sundays. I make sure the water I put down has ice in it so they can have a refreshing sip o' H2O. I try to do it quickly so no one will see and say sappy stuff like "awwwwwwwww that's sooooooooo cute" i just wanna say "ah shaddap" LOL

I like animals better than I like people

oh wait a minute that's 2 things
    Me too!!!!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I absolutely CANNOT go to sleep in a room that has a turned-off TV. We used to have a TV in our bedroom and when my husband was out of town I would either have to leave the TV on all night or cover it with a blanket. I ended up making him take it out.

When I was younger I was watching an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" and there was a story about a "ghost face that appeared in the TV". Pretty sure that's what triggered this lol.

O, and anything that has a ton of tiny holes makes me ridiculously sick to my stomach.

I used to have that too!!!!!!!!! That freaky movie "The Ring" that came out about 10 years ago, where the dead wet girl comes crawling out of the tv to come get you! That messed me up for YEARS! I have the willies just writing about it right now....
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Hopeless Romantic...although no one that knows me would tell you that haha.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im a runaway.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I cry at the scene in "The Notebook" of them on the dock in the rainstorm. Gets. Me. Every. Single. Time. Just the fact that they realize that they loved each other all along and stupid circumstances and people prevented them from being together just makes my heart burst, lol.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting better :) I have pretty bad anxiety as well..it is no fun :(
    I have panic attacks and take anxiety medication frequently. Not many people know it, I hide it as best as I can. stemming from a fire I had almost 2 years ago. I hear or see firetrucks or sirens of any type and it sets me off. Smoke alarms too, any loud beepy noise really. Thank God I'm finally starting to get better with it though :)

I used to have HORRIBLE panic attacks. I thought I was literally having a heart attack and dying. They are TEREIBLE!!!! They finally went away on thier own, and now I dont hardly ever have any. I hope yours get better and eventually completely go away. :flowerforyou:

Have you tried Bach Rescue Remedy? I get this and it helped me a lot. I was given a battery of heart tests and finally a doc figured out it was panic attacks and put me on xanax. But then a lady in a holistic store recommended Rescue Remedy and I was able to get off the drugs. (although the drugs weren't bad - but at the time I didn't have health insurance to pay for them).
  • Pixie_star1234
    Pixie_star1234 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is gross, but I pull out my hair to analyse it... :noway:
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My legs can't touch each other when I sleep, and no matter how hot it is, I have to sleep with a blanket. I won't stare anyone in the eyes for any real length of time. My right side of my entire body is noticably fatter than the left side and I wear two bras to work out. Except for my sports bras, I only wear push ups. I don't own a pair of sneakers. WHEW, glad I got that out!!!!! I feel better. Don't tell anyone though.
  • josenichols
    Options
    I have long hair, it is almost to my glutes but I HATE wet hair on my back. In other confessions when I was 5 I would hump my Teddy Rupskin. Don't judge me!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i don't know what color my own pubic hair is!! I started shaving it before it even grew lmfao!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    when I take a pill I have to fill my mouth with water then toss it in. Someone noticed once and said I was completely backwards. Now I think about it every time I take a pill

I do this too
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    My fingers cannot touch when I am trying to go to sleep. My husband thinks it is weird that I go to sleep with "jazz hands". LOL

LOL! I love this! :laugh:
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do anything in the bathroom without checking behind the closed shower curtain first. Now I have a shower with a see through door, much better! LOL