Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I always change the toilet roll in other peoples houses if it's hanging over rather than under. I don't know why.

That would piss me off since EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS SUPPOSED TO GO OVER, NOT UNDER!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I AM A FRISKY SLEEPER.... AS IN I LIKE TO START THINGS WHILE I AM ASLEEP.
    THIS IS FINE AND NOT A PROBLEM WHEN A MAN IS IN YOUR BED.
    NOT SO GREAT WHEN YOU ARE ON VACATION AND WAKE UP NEXT TO YOUR MOM SLAPPING YOU
    I TOTALLY COPPED A FEEL ON MY MOM WHILE ASLEEP. AWKWARD.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    when I take a pill I have to fill my mouth with water then toss it in. Someone noticed once and said I was completely backwards. Now I think about it every time I take a pill

I do the same thing, everyone thinks I am so weird! LOL
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have an intense fear of being alone. If I am home alone and it is dark out, I will run to my bedroom and lock the door. I am terrified that someone is going to break in and rob me, rape me or kill me so I hide. I cannot live alone because I would lock myself in a room every night or make someone stay with me... :frown:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I've got this chick stowed in the hold and she claims she can kill you with her brain.

Firefly/Serenity reference? Love it.

Fellow cult-ish fans of Joss Whedon? Awesome!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    It hurts when anyone presses my belly button. Every woman I've been with says that that's weird. It's not supposed to hurt. But, it always has.

Oh wait, this is supposed to be something nobody knows. Hmmmm.

When people walk past me in the opposite direction, like right past me, when the air behind them hits me, I always hold my breath. It is so gross to breathe that in. EW!

MINE DOES TOO!!!! I was talking about this last night on here with someone, I HATE to have mine messed with, because it hurts!!!!

Mine doesnt hurt, but it gives a really weird sensation that is almost kinda linked...THERE... in not a good way...
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I always wear sexy panties when I run....it motivates me.

This is why I love you! Sexy lady, run baby run! :wink:
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I always change the toilet roll in other peoples houses if it's hanging over rather than under. I don't know why.

That would piss me off since EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS SUPPOSED TO GO OVER, NOT UNDER!

oh ya... over.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    my husband has to hold my nose when he makes me drink pepto!!! hahaha :)
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can't go to bed without making sure there isn't a psycho lurking in my hall closet...I blame "Criminal Minds" for that.

Criminal Minds changed me too... I'm single, live alone and now I sleep with a knife on my night stand :ohwell:

EXACTLY why I don't watch that show. After the first season I decided it was just too warped and I'd really rather not know.
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When I'm alone and I have to lock the front door, I'm a little paranoid because I feel like someone is on the other side and is going to open it before I have a chance to get it locked.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I can't go to bed without making sure there isn't a psycho lurking in my hall closet...I blame "Criminal Minds" for that.

Criminal Minds changed me too... I'm single, live alone and now I sleep with a knife on my night stand :ohwell:

EXACTLY why I don't watch that show. After the first season I decided it was just too warped and I'd really rather not know.

I LOVE criminal minds, but it's not "nighttime approved" in our house.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I can't stand my pinky toe to be under the one next to it, so I usually will be chilling with my pinky toe over the one next to it.
    People point it out all the time, but it's funny to share :)
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    More often then not... I hold my cup with 2 hands like a toddler lol
  • Ry3nb
    Ry3nb Posts: 134
    Options
    on that same note, more often then not, i raise my little finger when i drink
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    I read magazines back to front instead of front to back lol
  • Ry3nb
    Ry3nb Posts: 134
    Options
    if im going to read a book i read the last 15 or so pages first
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If I tell you it won't be something nobody knows now will it?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Upon reading an article about how Men that dont *kitten* are more attractive to women than men who do *kitten*...i chose to disprove the article by running my own expirement. The expirement lasted 60 days with me not playing with mr happy...at end of sixty days i decided to pet some tension out...only i forgot that i had chopped a bunch of habanero peppera earlier in the day. Mr happy apparently is allergic to habanero oil...and he had to get dunked in the kitchen sink.

Thats just how I roll.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My fingers cannot touch when I am trying to go to sleep. My husband thinks it is weird that I go to sleep with "jazz hands". LOL

I'm that way at night with my toes!

Also... I own a weapon. And I'm a bit afraid of it.