Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• CarBeanQueen1
    CarBeanQueen1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    After reading some of these posts, I'm not feeling so weird anymore... I thought I was the only one doing some of these things :laugh:
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Most people would never guess this, but my IQ is well into the genius range.

I suppose that just proves how inaccurate IQ tests really are LOL.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    They all know it....they just can't PROVE it...
    425772_350196308354513_303972467_n.jpg
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I have to have my belly button covered. The only times it isn't is when showering and having sex.

Yeahhhh, I dont like my touched AT ALL!!!!! No fingers tounges, Pe...nothing! hahaha
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I had to have bone fragments removed and get 8 stitches in my chin because I busted it open while I was...

tap dancing.

There's a reason why my mother didn't name me Grace. :ohwell:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hmm... something people don't know. When I was younger like from 10-13, I had the biggest crushes on characters from various video games (mainly Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2) :)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of circus clowns. :frown:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have to have my belly button covered. The only times it isn't is when showering and having sex.

Same here...my mid-section is the only part of me that is freckle free and I plan to keep it that way.
  • saranghae123
    Options
    I used to crossdress and go out in public and sometimes use the opposite sex bathroom in public...it was fun! I also got hit on, too...lol.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    When I workout the number of reps for each exercise has to be divisible by 3. Also, my husband knows if he kisses me on the cheek he has to kiss the other one too, to "make me even". Same rule applies to most any touch.
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I act really calm and cool when walking in the rain and pretend other people are idiots for running around, (and lecture my daughter with the phrase "It's better to get wet than run over") but when I finally get in my car and out of the rain I squeal. LOUD.
    Coz secretly, I'm a really really strange person!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I will give a few, just cause this is funny. :)

When I go to bed, if I lie on my side, my hair has to be covering the ear facing up. I have a totally unfounded and irrational fear of something going in there. Eeew. As if hair would stop that. :)

When I go to the bathroom at night, I have to turn the light on to check the toilet before I can sit down. It's very inconvenient because it also really wakes me up, turning on the light. But when I was a little, little kid, I once found a rat in our toilet when I got up to use the bathroom by myself... Apparently I've never recovered.

I have pica, so sometimes I want to eat sand. Really bad.
  • ndmain1977
    ndmain1977 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't stand sleeping under covers at night. I fall asleep on top of the covers.... the good thing is I only have to tighten up the comforter now and then, and not make my bed every day.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Only a small group of people know. But I cannot tell.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I still like nsync
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I still like nsync

HAHA, I still like the Backstreet Boys (and so does my hubby:) shh!)
    I went to a concert of theirs last year for the first time ever and CRIED when they came on to the stage.
    I'm almost 23 years old lmao
  • misslou7
    misslou7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Too many to list:

- I hate buttons and by this I mean the ones on shirts. I won't buy clothes with them on. Not so much phobia, I just find them visually abhorrent.
    - I was invited to join Mensa when I was 14. Since then I've not felt I needed to prove myself. Or I'm just lazy.
    - I am allergic to broccoli
    - I may have a third nipple..
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the best environmental designers in the metaverse, and only three or four people know who I actually am.
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Only my parents/priest know about this...but I have been stabbed twice on, 2 seperate occasions, once in the shoulder and once in the thigh...One time when it happened I was outside my church. Scars to prove both
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was born half deaf, and now I can hear with both ears.