Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It hurts when anyone presses my belly button. Every woman I've been with says that that's weird. It's not supposed to hurt. But, it always has.

Oh wait, this is supposed to be something nobody knows. Hmmmm.

When people walk past me in the opposite direction, like right past me, when the air behind them hits me, I always hold my breath. It is so gross to breathe that in. EW!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Back in 1998, I was on the radio and Danny Bonaduce aka Danny Partridge was the DJ.

Yup, my 15-minutes of fame, lol.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I get pregnant every 4 years no matter what kind of birthcontrol I used. Had to make hubby get a vasectomy then adopted 4 years later...

:laugh:

Darn, can't think of anything. I'm way too open about stuff. I really should stop that...a woman of mystery I am not.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I always blow into the bottle or can of soda before I drink any

I sleep with my fists clenched

I am terrified of the dark and run from my car to the door when I get home at night
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I hate the sound of a timer going off when I set it. I always turn it off seconds before it goes off because the sound makes me cringe. So odd :/
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I always wear sexy panties when I run....it motivates me.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I've got this chick stowed in the hold and she claims she can kill you with her brain.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    It hurts when anyone presses my belly button. Every woman I've been with says that that's weird. It's not supposed to hurt. But, it always has.

Oh wait, this is supposed to be something nobody knows. Hmmmm.

When people walk past me in the opposite direction, like right past me, when the air behind them hits me, I always hold my breath. It is so gross to breathe that in. EW!

MINE DOES TOO!!!! I was talking about this last night on here with someone, I HATE to have mine messed with, because it hurts!!!!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I've got this chick stowed in the hold and she claims she can kill you with her brain.

Firefly/Serenity reference? Love it.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hate the sound of a timer going off when I set it. I always turn it off seconds before it goes off because the sound makes me cringe. So odd :/

OMG I KNOW!!! I work in an Environmental lab and some coworkers let it go till it turns itself off or I get annoyed and shut it off myself!! LOL :laugh:
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    I sleep in the fetal position with a stuffed animal because it makes me feel safe, I'm turning 18 in 15 days....
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I always change the toilet roll in other peoples houses if it's hanging over rather than under. I don't know why.
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)

I hear ya...after seeing Paranormal Activity, I can't hardly ever stick my feet outside of the blankets, lol. (Eventhough the "thing" came UNDER the blanket!!!! )

I can't sleep like that either! Stupid movie...
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    When I was 20 I stole money from someone to pay my rent :embarassed: :sad:
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Before I leave my apt in the morning for work I always walk back in my bedroom to make sure the iron is unplugged. The funny thing is that I’ve never left it plugged in.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    Every drawer, cupboard and wardrobe door has to be closed for me to go to sleep. no idea why, but I hate having them open, makes me feel really uneasy, I go around the house every night and close everything.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to put my left sock and shoe on before the right... LOL... seems to mess the day up if its reversed.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My lingerie HAS to match. If my bra and undies aren't a set, the colors have to coordinate well.

I'm not obsessively neat, but it drives me crazy when the cups and mugs in my cabinets are hanging with their openings facing in the "wrong" direction. And it's practically impossible for me to leave the house if my bed isn't made.
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Most of my quirks are food-related . . .

When eating chips or fries, I MUST start with the smallest bits and work my way up, saving the larger or whole pieces for last.

When eating colored candies, cereal, etc. I like to eat it down to the point where I have a pattern of colors - same number of each or 2 of one, 3 of the next, 4 of another and so on.

A few people have noticed this, but it's not common knowledge.

I am also completely freaked out by anything to do with finger or toe nails being pulled off, broken, bent back, etc. Gives me the willies more than a creepy slasher flick.

Oh, and I have an irrational fear of tripping on steps and smashing my face.

One more! When my son was an infant and playing on a blanket on the floor, I was terrified to walk around him - afraid I'd trip and step on him or something.

EDIT: Forgot one - the sound of the fan/vent on a microwave drives me to the brink of madness.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm a closet rock star (only sing in the shower and car, and, in my mind, I sound freaking awesome!)
    I also don't like people touching my belly button - gives me the weirdest feeling when they stick their finger in there
    I HATE someone putting their tongue in my ear (there are way better areas on me for that!)
    My second toe is longer than my big toe
    I'm an aggressive driver when I need to be - get out of my way, old man!!!