Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting better :) I have pretty bad anxiety as well..it is no fun :(
    I have panic attacks and take anxiety medication frequently. Not many people know it, I hide it as best as I can. stemming from a fire I had almost 2 years ago. I hear or see firetrucks or sirens of any type and it sets me off. Smoke alarms too, any loud beepy noise really. Thank God I'm finally starting to get better with it though :)

I used to have HORRIBLE panic attacks. I thought I was literally having a heart attack and dying. They are TEREIBLE!!!! They finally went away on thier own, and now I dont hardly ever have any. I hope yours get better and eventually completely go away. :flowerforyou:
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My ex and I almost eloped when I was 21, my life would have been so different if I decided to do it.
  • angehome73
    angehome73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I eat chalk, has to be white though! YUM!
  • CarBeanQueen1
    CarBeanQueen1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't like hair that is not attached to my body... Even my own... And it's worse if it's someone else's or if it's wet!!! :sick:
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    SithChicky: You'll get though it girl ...Just claim it!!, claim that this is a problem that is over and done with in your life! Praying with you girl:wink::wink:
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    when pregnant, I crave paper. with my 2nd pregnancy I ate an entire notebook.

You know those paper sheets they give you to cover with in the doc office? Yeah, i'd munch on those too. However, the recycled loose leaf paper is nasty.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I also do this....hahaha
    I get those random thoughts in the shower only when I am washing my hair and my eyes are closed that someone is there and ready to get me when I open them..
    YES!!! This!

I agree!!
  • CarBeanQueen1
    Options
    I can't go to bed without making sure there isn't a psycho lurking in my hall closet...I blame "Criminal Minds" for that.

Criminal Minds changed me too... I'm single, live alone and now I sleep with a knife on my night stand :ohwell:
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I don't like hair that is not attached to my body... Even my own... And it's worse if it's someone else's or if it's wet!!! :sick:

ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!! Hair SKEEVES ME OUT!!!!! I clean my bathroom ALL the time so there are NO stray hairs ( I have long hair).
  • freerangehuman
    freerangehuman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I always have to eat the edges of any finger foods before I can eat the middles. My husband knows this and torments me, but I avoid eating anything with my hands around people.
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a mild case of Tourette's Syndrome and was terribly picked on for it.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    Options
    How terrible I feel when my friends or my family jokes about depression, suicide, and obesity. They have no idea how I feel.
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't go to bed without making sure there isn't a psycho lurking in my hall closet...I blame "Criminal Minds" for that.

Criminal Minds changed me too... I'm single, live alone and now I sleep with a knife on my night stand :ohwell:

You too!!?? I have my knife on the said of my bed, had to stop with the criminal minds lol
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    Options

I close my window at night because of that show! XD

I also check under my bed, and my closet before I go to sleep. Same thing with the bathroom.
  • CarBeanQueen1
    Options

ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!! Hair SKEEVES ME OUT!!!!! I clean my bathroom ALL the time so there are NO stray hairs ( I have long hair).

I'm glad I'm not the only one... lol...
  • astorminside
    astorminside Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i almost puke when i see soaking wet toilet/tissue paper. it looks so gross to me. :(

also i have severe anxiety attacks when people who are in the same room as me throw up.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I can't stand feet in my bed. Not even my own. you MUST wipe you feet before you get in my bed. It's to the point where my 2 and a half year old now does it. If there is even the hint of a speck of anything in my bed, it must be stripped and washed.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i broke both my wrists when i was younger.....so i am unable to arm wrestle.....they pop and make funny sounds to this day.
  • CarBeanQueen1
    Options

You too!!?? I have my knife on the said of my bed, had to stop with the criminal minds lol

Yeah... umm... I'm actually watching it now... lol
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have to have my belly button covered. The only times it isn't is when showering and having sex.