Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My first memory was when my mother and I had to stop at the farm and get water for the cows and horses. I had to pee SO BADLY and we just came from town and there was Bounty paper towels in the grocery bag next to me. So what does a 3 year old do? I placed Bounty on the seat of our NEW SUBURBAN and peed right there because aren't they supposed to absorb everything???? This is not a bad mark for Bounty, just a typical story of a kid who needs to GO! :)
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with cleaning my house, I vacuum at least 3 times a day:)
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)

Hahaha. I do the same thing!!! WEIRD!

Just 'cause we're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not after us!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    None of these are a secret, but they're all things people don't see because once they see the military uniform, they can't see past their own stereotypes...
    - I am intelligent (145 IQ) and free-thinking
    - I'm not republican
    - I support gay rights (for both moral and fiscal reasons)
    - I make my own soap
    - Sappy commercials totally make me cry
    - I wear tie-dyed underwear in uniform
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    When I am at home by myself at night I set traps for the "boogie man", I'll get all the pots and pans out and line the door ways with them so I can hear some one is coming! LOL. I get those random thoughts in the shower only when I am washing my hair and my eyes are closed that someone is there and ready to get me when I open them..
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LOL I thought my mom was the ONLY person in the world to do that! ..I can't wait to tell her!:wink:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I get those random thoughts in the shower only when I am washing my hair and my eyes are closed that someone is there and ready to get me when I open them..
    YES!!! This!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    For the most part, I only listen to Christian music. That is, when my daughter(s) aren't in the car with me.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Tell me one weird thing about you that nobody probably knows...... :bigsmile:

That I secretly have a crush on you!

Awwwww....:flowerforyou:
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haha! True that! :)
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)

• EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I live inside my head.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I feed the feral cats downtown everyday. I even go feed on Saturdays/Sundays. I make sure the water I put down has ice in it so they can have a refreshing sip o' H2O. I try to do it quickly so no one will see and say sappy stuff like "awwwwwwwww that's sooooooooo cute" i just wanna say "ah shaddap" LOL

I like animals better than I like people

oh wait a minute that's 2 things
  • quickchekgal
    Options
    I also do this....hahaha
    I get those random thoughts in the shower only when I am washing my hair and my eyes are closed that someone is there and ready to get me when I open them..
    YES!!! This!
  • SithChicky
    SithChicky Posts: 74
    Options
    I have panic attacks and take anxiety medication frequently. Not many people know it, I hide it as best as I can. stemming from a fire I had almost 2 years ago. I hear or see firetrucks or sirens of any type and it sets me off. Smoke alarms too, any loud beepy noise really. Thank God I'm finally starting to get better with it though :)
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but I've always been nervous to have my feet dangling out the bed because I thought someone will grab my foot:noway: ....I know I know!:blushing:
  • SithChicky
    Options
    Haha! True that! :)

lol! this made me giggle :laugh:

I never had brothers, but I hate my closet doors being open too, there's always this one blanket or something that pokes out and looks like a foot or hand that's attached to the man coming to get you!
  • SithChicky
    Options
    I don't know why but I've always been nervous to have my feet dangling out the bed because I thought someone will grab my foot:noway: ....I know I know!:blushing:

I did the same when I was younger lol!! I don't have a real bed, just boxspring and mattress on the floor, so no one can get under there, but it still weirds me out a little
  • quickchekgal
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting better :) I have pretty bad anxiety as well..it is no fun :(
    I have panic attacks and take anxiety medication frequently. Not many people know it, I hide it as best as I can. stemming from a fire I had almost 2 years ago. I hear or see firetrucks or sirens of any type and it sets me off. Smoke alarms too, any loud beepy noise really. Thank God I'm finally starting to get better with it though :)
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    I also do this....hahaha
    YES!!! This!

It is these daily thoughts/feelings that drive the myriad of horror stories I write (and haunt my subconscious)...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I can't go to bed without making sure there isn't a psycho lurking in my hall closet...I blame "Criminal Minds" for that.