How do you keep your boobs?

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Wow... I must really be tired... I read this thread as "WHERE do you keep your boobs?"! :laugh: Gotta say... I was curious as to want kind of responses there were!

Read the same, which is the only reason I opened it.... kinda disappointed now as I obviously am not concerned with losing my boobs, but learning where women keep theirs other than on thier chest piqued my interest.

disappointment-demotivational-poster-1256691519.jpg
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Mine started as 40DD when I began this journey...(mind you, I was a 36C in high school/early college). After 38lbs and about 3 months of steady working out, I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 36-38C/D. On one hand, I hate it...right now, they haven't completely shrunk in proportion...I still have a big ole booty, even though it's shrunk a bit too. When we figure out that whole fat transplant thing, I'll be happy to donate to anyone that wants it!

On the other hand, being a bit smaller isn't so bad. I don't feel like I'm going to slap myself across the face when I run on the treadmill (yeah, that's WITH a sports bra over a regular bra!), and my BF tells me that they have an "even nicer shape." For me and the women in my family, it's a fact of life. By the time I'm 80, they're going to look like one of those dancing blow-up things outside of car dealerships!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sadly there's nothing you can do, if you want to lose weight you're gonna have to lose your boobs too. Of course, my boobs were the first thing to go and they are still quickly dwindling away, I hope they don't get too small. I went from a D cup to a C cup really fast. :/ I don't mind having smaller boobs if everything else gets smaller too which isn't really the case so far which is pretty disappointing! It would be nice if they don't get any smaller than a C cup though.

I am right there with you. I went from a 38 DDD to a 38D, and haven't really lost weight anywhere else! it's so annoying!!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Easy. Get pregnant!

Oh, wait... not the answer you were looking for...

Nah seriously, just don't worry about it. Your body is going to do what it wants to do with your fat loss. Just work on being as healthy as you can.
  • SMP151
    SMP151 Posts: 32
    Options
    I went from Ds to Bs when I lost 33 pounds.

I did the same thing. I was glad to see some of them go, but not that much. Ha!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My expectation is that I will lose some boobage because I want to lose about 40 more pounds and I'm not sure where it is going to all come from! When I started losing (25 pounds ago) I was popping out of a DD cup but couldn't find a better fitting larger size. Now I'm a rather deflated DD cup, expecting to go down to a D when I get fitted in a couple weeks.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that I have lost over 50lbs and my cup size hasn't changed. I was hoping that they would go away, but NNNNOOOO! I am stuck strapping these bad boys down while I am trying to work out.

15878158.png
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    when you find out let me know!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I went from a B to an AA... If there was anything besides surgery that would work, I'd tell you :)

PS: Chest exercises make small boobs look weird, NOT bigger. That doesn't stop me from having a strong chest, because I care about function over form, but I have to be honest, pectoral muscles make it worse.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    "We must, we must, we must increase our bust!" LOL

Ha ha was saying this just this morning in the gym while chest pressing! lol
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Genetics are either on your side or not. When you lose fat you lose it from everywhere, and some women get lucky and keep their breasts and some don't. I would rather lose my boobs and be healthy and fit, though!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    buy new ones :)

I get excited when I can see they are shrinking on me, that means I am losing :)

I dont like when they get too plump, thats means I am gaining!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person...genetics even. I've lost right at 30 lbs and even though I have firmed up, I haven't lost my boobs- still the same size. Keep em firm and tight ladies! ;)
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You will lose the fatness of the boobs with weight loss, but with weight training you can build your pectoral muscles so they will have a better shape to them! Happy healthy boobies!!! :bigsmile:

Yup
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I am hoping to lose some boobage. I have too much and I'm tired of toting them around! :happy:
  • InsaneEmmaLee
    Options
    One thing I try to do is make sure I am still getting plenty of healthy fats. Avocados and nuts mainly. Sometimes olive oils or natural nut butters.

I do this because I notice that when I eat extremely low fat my boobs completely deflate, however, if I keep some healthy fats they stay a little more full. LOLz
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs.. Gone... Completely... But I found them again at Vicotria Secrets. Yay Bombshell bra! Never spent so much on a bra but worth every hard-earned penny. If only I could move the chub in my saddle bags up to my chest... But until we develop fat relocation technology, I'm stuck buying bras that could double as floatation devices....

Ditto! Running to VS to look for that Bombshell bra ASAP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You will lose the fatness of the boobs with weight loss, but with weight training you can build your pectoral muscles so they will have a better shape to them! Happy healthy boobies!!! :bigsmile:

Yup

Nope :( If it were decent, I'd show you a picture of what small boobs look like on a muscular chest. You don't want that. I promise.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and my boobs has gotten bigger!!!!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Ha! I couldn't! Spent the better half of my teenage years flat chested, finally got some boobs, now they're smaller again. But I still have a good amount, so no matter.