The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Always room for more. Feel free to add me!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more support and friends to help me along the journey. I also love to offer support and feedback. :flowerforyou:
  • themildcat
    Options
    Would love a few more MFP buddies

31y/o F :)
  • stunner41
    Options
    You can me too :)
  • Runner50266
    Options
    I'm always looking for MFP friends!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Always looking for good supportive friends....but warning....i delete those who don't log in :)
  • somesuchsayer
    Options
    :__:
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Yes, please add me.

On my long journey to lose 100lbs! Doing the Visalus 90 day challenge. My goal is to drop 30lbs this go around!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :-)
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need encouragement. I am always on MFP. Yes, I have a problem. A new addiction! I guess it's not such a bad one since it's working for me! :)
  • Memesing
    Options
    feel free to add me to
  • KristenYi
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am looking for some friends for support. I need all the help I can get to help me achieve my weight loss goals! Good luck everyone!! :)
  • h_rowe
    h_rowe Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey just joined today, feel free to add :)
  • sydvenus
    sydvenus Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I just started again, and we can support each other :-)
  • sugarandspice11
    Options
    I'm starting again, feel free to add me too! :)
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends!

Im a southern girl from alabama looking to lose 30 pounds!
    I have a husband and a Nursing education to look after and sometimes life gets busy!
    The more the Merrier!
  • Rhys613
    Rhys613 Posts: 1
    Options
    Would love some friends! I am based out of Hagerstown, MD.
    Signed up a long time ago but have never used it and then someone introduced me to the phone app and scanning in food items is awesome!
    Anyway, lost about 109 pounds a few years ago and have put part of it back on so I am trying to get my life back under control. Hoping to find some friends to help keep each other accountable! My name is Kim (my dog's name is Rhys), I'm 46 and work in the animal field. I am married with two adopted boys.
    Hope to get to know some of you!
  • fatsheet
    fatsheet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi~~

- current weight: 83kg (183b)
    - goal weight: 75kg (165lb)... one step at a time

I just joined MFP 2 weeks ago, so im still a noob, would love to have some buddies for motivation purposes = )
  • diego1001
    Options
    Just joined, feel free to add me :)
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    I now have 235 friends - I'm afraid I can't keep up, as much as I try, so if you have many friends and do not need my support as much as hose with fewer friends, I'm afraid I can't accept. :( If you have very little active friends, and need the extra support, I'll still be more than happy to accept. :)

Y'all are super-nice and awesome people, so it's only because I just cannot keep up, and therefore can't offer proper, consistent support and encouragement to so many people - I appreciate that you all befriended me, and I'm really sorry for having to do this. :(