Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What workout did you do or going to do today?

Replies

• zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Today's an intense day for me! This morning I did an hour of BODY COMBAT, then this evening I have 45 mins of BODY STEP back-to-back with an hour of ZUMBA! :)
  • Today is one of my lower-intensity workout days, so I just did 30 minutes of Crunch: Boot Camp Training. It's such a fun and challenging workout I like to do it as often as possible. :)
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Mild stretching 15min 51 cal (This is actually the PT for my bad knee)
    Sit-ups, vigorous 1min 11 cal
    Crunches 3min 14cal
    Bicycling, <10 mph, leisure (cycling, biking, bike riding) 32 min 264 cal
    Fitness Blenders Standing Abs Workout 10min 93 cal
    Fitness Blenders Beginners Boot Camp -Easy Toning Low-Impact Cardio Workout 22 min 205 cal

Calculated the calorie burn on the last three using the shapesense.com Heart-Rate Based Calculator with VO2max of 39. New side benefit to all the cardio I've noticed lately: I have better breath control for singing. Does that count as NSV? :o)
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    I plan to do: 45 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes weights.
  • PS2CR
    PS2CR Posts: 98 Member
    What I planned: 45 minutes at the skate rink (figure skating).

What I did: 45 minutes of Painstakingly Slow Shopping at Michael's craft store. (Couldn't find the cardiovascular entry for that...) *sigh*

Back to the rink tomorrow...
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    i did a half hour on the ellipitical and walked around the mall for two hours... that was my best today;)
  • 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer, P90X Chest & Back, followed by Power 90 Ab Ripper 200
  • xrandi
    xrandi Posts: 11
    Going for a step-class for the first time. Excited!
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Cathe Fredrich "Power Hour"
  • Today I am going to do;

- 30 Day Shred Level 1, Day 2
    - 15 minutes of jogging (maybe more we'll see)
    - 2 sets of 20 abdominal crunches
    - 2 sets of 20 reverse abdominal crunches

:D
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    today is a kickboxing day. Best workout ever!
  • I'll be doing Insanity max interval circuit. It's a tough one but I can do it!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    I've been working my way through a Jillian Michaels box set of DVDs. Tonight will probably be No More Trouble Zones since I feel the burn the most with that one and burn the most calories. I may also do Six Week Six Pack depending how much time I have. :)
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Day 25 of 30 Day Shred, also some weight lifting.
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 95 Member
    Insanity Cardio Recovery
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I will be doing Day 15 Level 1 of Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights any minute if I can peel myself away from computer....
  • Yesterday was a 10 mile bike ride and then P90X's Chest Shoulders and Tris. This morning I got up at 4:45 for a 4 mile run. Tomorrow will be a rest day for me.
  • merd0210
    merd0210 Posts: 32 Member
    I did 45 min of Farrels strength training this morning (resistance bands, arms day) and will do 45-60 minutes of Spartan class tonight (kinda like a crossfit class). Felt like I didnt do my best this morning so plan on killing it tonight!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    I ran 12k this morning.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Kettle bells and Treadmill