Women Should NEVER Lift Weights!

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yeah if you wanna get all skinny and ladylike, all you have to do is wear super tight corsets and stop eating and just take the stairs! Lifting heavy might break your nails and ugghhhh it makes you sweat too!

No stairs! They'll give you massive quads and glutes. You need a man like Rhett Butler to carry you up any stairs.
    I don't have stairs, but I'm seriously contemplating installing them if it means I can get me some Rhett Butler action.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If I look manlier than my man it sound like he is the one that needs to step it up.
    Did you seriously just say please don't become a body builder because men may not like it?
    I wish we were friends. So I could delete you.

:heart: Love. :heart:

No amount of weight lifting is going to make me grow chest hair and a penis, so I'm pretty sure my husband will always look more masculine than I do.

Although he does have the most beautiful eyelashes ever. :wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Okay, taking a break from all the sarcasm.

OP you seriously made my day. I think I love you. Don't tell my husband.
  • betsyhiner
    betsyhiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread EVAR!!!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUnny stuff
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    **gasp** this woman clearly needs an intervention. quick!

Dang, so how do I get rid of these huggggge biceps now???
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The heaviest things a woman should lift is pots and pans.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    The heaviest things a woman should lift is pots and pans.

pfffts thats for maids. Heaviest lifting I do is 12oz curls all while sporting a 6 pack.
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    FEMINIST HULK IS DISPLEASED BY YOUR BLATANT SEXISM. BEHOLD MY SPARKLY SWAROVSKI-ENCRUSTED 1KG DUMBELLS.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You could break a nail too! Just don't do it...mmk?
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    FEMINIST HULK IS DISPLEASED BY YOUR BLATANT SEXISM. BEHOLD MY SPARKLY SWAROVSKI-ENCRUSTED 1KG DUMBELLS.

Ohh I've been looking to order some, please share where you found these beauties at! Although I think I need to lay off the 1lb dumbbells, I'm scaring all the boys away with my manly features

(edit because of computer freakout posting it before I could comment)
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Not sure what made me laugh more the OP, or the people just not getting it, either way I am so happy I found this thread.
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options

Ohh I've been looking to order some, please share where you found these beauties at! Although I think I need to lay off the 1lb dumbbells, I'm scaring all the boys away with my manly features

(edit because of computer freakout posting it before I could comment)

I MADE THEM DURING AN AD BREAK WHEN I WAS WATCHING SEX AND THE CITY. MR BIG? HA! HULK SMASH MR BIG!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I agree to a point... If you're lifting for resistance training, it's a great way to lose the weight. After all, the more muscle tone you have, the faster your body will burn the fat. However, if you're doing it for the sport of it -- I.E. bodybuilder status -- yeah, please don't. No guy wants to date a chick who looks more manly than he does. When used properly, weights can actually be quite helpful.

JBjjo.gif
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    ladies! its ok for you to lift weights. my mom does and shes not bulking up
    Waiting for the mom jokes to roll in

oh how I wanted to jump on it. I decided to be the bigger man and just walk away.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I mean seriously, sometimes I'll just be sitting here at work minding my own business, and my shirt RIPS right off of me!

Shouldn't this be a pro for straight men to tell women to lift? :laugh:
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Then I probably shouldn't throw out my pretty pink dumbbells?
    No, in fact, you need to decorate those bad boys with Lisa Frank and Barbie stickers, but only if they're under 2 lbs. Otherwise, the excess weight from the stickers will make you bulk up super quick.

HAHAHA. I think I'm going to put Lisa Frank stickers on my elliptical machine so that my boyfriend won't ever use it.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    ladies! its ok for you to lift weights. my mom does and shes not bulking up
    Really? Well she better stop before it's too late!

women don't (or arent supposed to) bulk up like men shell be fine
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting heavy and I can't wait for my shirt to start ripping off on it's own!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    So, I have been lifting since January, and let me just tell you-it's the biggest mistake of my life. I'm SO BULKY! I mean seriously, sometimes I'll just be sitting here at work minding my own business, and my shirt RIPS right off of me! It's crazy! I have to go through entrances sideways because my shoulders have become so broad I won't fit the normal way! And in the past week, my skin has taken on a greenish tint-weird!!
    Take my advice, don't lift anything heavier than a 2.5 dumbbell, stick to CARDIO only, and NEVER, EVER eat more than 1200 calories. You'll thank me!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Post of the year, right here...