Any good substitutes for ice cream cravings????

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    plain and simple sex is a good substitute....after a good romp in the hay i no longer want any ice cream.
  • Daven1963
    Options
    Yes! Greek Yogurt Pops at Costco. I love ice cream too! Frozen yogurt on a stick and they are 70 calories each. Very good!:smile:
  • Daven1963
    Options
    Get the Greek Yogurt pops on a stick! At Costco, and it is frozen yogurt that is really good and only 70 calories!
  • littlestarshines
    littlestarshines Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    blue menu frozen yogurt smoothie bars, 80 calories and they taste like heaven
  • cholly711
    cholly711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Healthy choice frozen Greek yogurt. It has a couple different favors and is only 100 calls per container
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love plain greek yogurt with natural hot fudge. It taste like chocolate mousse when stirred.
  • josyjozy
    josyjozy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been doing frozen strawberries (sometimes banana or blueberries mixed in) 1/4 cup greek yogurt (fat free of course) 2 tsp of vanilla extract, ice and blend. You have to play with it a bit to get the right consistency, and occasionally I'll add a dash of milk. Tastes like a strawberry shake.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I make my own with almond milk, 45 calories for 1 cup serving. I also like non dairy "icecream" 110 cal for 1/2 cup.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator oatmeal or single serving flavored oatmeal (just add coffee, soda, fruit juice, etc)....
    One cup gives you that sweet taste and fills you up...
    Better than polishing off a bowl (or container) of ice cream...
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    GENIUS!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    just make room in your diet for it. blue bunny birthday party ice cream sandwhich = 130 calories of freakin heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoseFatGainMuscle
    Options
    there is no worthy substitute for ice cream
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    I enjoy Breyers Carb Smart Ice Cream
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You should try frozen yogurt raisins Its good.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just had a "Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich". It was great!!
  • baileybagocrazy
    baileybagocrazy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes. Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar added ice cream.............any flavor. the best for lowest calories is the vanilla bean...only 180 calories for 1 cup and way delish! You will not know you are eating no sugar added ice cream. It is made with Splenda.
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm with them on this.. budget a serving of your favorite ice cream into your calories for the day... Being able to have the things that I love within moderation is what makes this possible for the long haul.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    YES!
    Chop up a banana and stick it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
    Throw in a blender and TAH-DAH! Banana ice cream.
    It has the same consistency and texture too.

I'm too lazy to even stick it in a blender. Mush it up, mix in a littler vanilla protein w/ water, freeze for 15 mins. DELICIOUS!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    YES!
    Chop up a banana and stick it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
    Throw in a blender and TAH-DAH! Banana ice cream.
    It has the same consistency and texture too.

This, but also add 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa and you've got chocolate banana "ice cream"