Favorite Motivational Quote

Options

Replies

• cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    ‎"Living takes a lifetime. You got a whole lot more living to do, honey. You gonna make it. Hush, now. Gotta keep getting up every day, one day at a time. You'll make it."
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    motivation.jpg
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    These are awesome.....I just made a whole list of my faves to post up around my house. KEEP EM COMING!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Loving these!
  • jheilala63
    Options
    My favorite is: "If it is important to me, I will find a way. If not, I will find an excuse."

What is your favorite quote that keeps you going?

I like this one!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You have a choice each and every day. Choose to succeed.
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Things don't change, we do
  • JeniSue28
    JeniSue28 Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying. :)
  • misao1994
    Options
    "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you aren't." Every day life quote

AND

"It's not your body that says you can't; it's your mind." Fitness quote, I tell myself this a lot when I'm pushing myself when running.
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers...make sure your hands are clean.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Eat less junk, move more trunk.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Everything works out in the end. If it has not yet worked out, then it is not the end.
  • foozmeister9
    Options
    Try your best until your best is the best. - Me :)
  • cole_carter
    Options
    Today is a new day.
  • denisel321
    Options
    "Sweat plus sacrifice equals success" from the wall at LA Fitness. It keeps me going when I want to quit every time.
  • cole_carter
    Options
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    "Don't Hold Back" is my quote.

It is in a song "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers. I had it put on my RoadID bracelet.
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My recent favorite is a line from the new Rush album. The chorus of the song says "I can't stop thinking big" It fits for me because when I started going through this, I was negative and doubtful and then a few weeks in, I just couldn't stop thinking of major goals and such. It just inspires me to keep going:happy: :happy:
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    "It's NEVER too late to be what you might have been!" George Elliot.

Love this one:smile:
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    "With great power, comes great responsibility"- Spiderman's uncle, Ben

Eh, nerdy, I know, but I can use this in every aspect of my life. Even losing weight and being healthy. Because my body has great power, it's my responsibility to take care of it.

And 1 Corinthians 6:19
    "What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have of God, and you are not your own?"

Again, because it's my responsibility to take care of my body. It's special.