MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have already cheated 4 days on a row... and my trip out of town is next week... for a whole week. AND I'll be going with someone who loves food as much as I do.

:sad:

Sounds like my life!! Good luck with that! :happy:
  • sharonloraine
    sharonloraine Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    MFP 1st confessional is i missed a bunch of confessions. I will start with today I had rolos and reeses and too many calories. I will attempt to work it off on the treadmill so i can eat dinner. in the future i bough some skinny cow chocolates and promise not to eat the whole damn box in one sitting..
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of some Chinese food, I'm having a KitKat later and the whipped cream vodka is calling my name.
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOL!! This made me laugh! I was having a rough day! :)
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    That cracked me up....we all are MFP sinners at one point!!! :)
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    For give me MFP... after realising I didn't have enough in the budget to visit family this month... I ordered a whole pizza... and yes, I ate it too.
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That happens to me all the time!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    Options
    Forgive me MFP.. I almost ate a WHOLE bag of Chex Mix! And only logged one serving! LMBO!! SMH at myself! Not trying to make it a habit.But hey it happened!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me! LOL
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    Options
    Wow girl...Sounds like something I thought about doing but was too scared to do. Did you log that?? LMBO! YOU ROCK! :) haha
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of some Chinese food, I'm having a KitKat later and the whipped cream vodka is calling my name.

Whipped cream vodka??? Where's the drooly smiley when you need it?!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, I have gravely sinned. I ate a Godiva dark chocolate covered Oreo tonight. It was only 115 calories (check the log I promise).

I'm guessing it's just a few short years of Purge-atory. ;)

that was even less than a skinny cow ice-cream. damn, I'm GOOD!!!
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

After a particularly crappy shift at work which made me miss my second real food meal of the night, I came home and had 2 pizza pockets and 3 beers which put me over my calories by a bit more than a hundred.

:(

I don't see why the frowny face. Going over by 100 is absolutely fine.

It's not so much the going over, it's what I went over with. I also stay pretty low carb usually. I blew that up this morning.
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for i have sinned...

I guesstimate all my portions, i sometimes log sex as "vigorous calisthenics", i ate a huge bag of starbursts, and i never log the customary 3 tootsie rolls i take at planet fitness

LMAO!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    To err is human.

To brag about it is MFP.
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    forget the cheating....thats a hell of a hat......and thats all that matters....lol....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Whipped cream vodka??? Where's the drooly smiley when you need it?!

So I looked it up. And there is an evil vodka company that makes cotton candy vodka and whipped chocolate vodka, and all kinds of other vodkas that in truth I may not be able to live out the remainder of my years on this earth without trying at least once! *drool*
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious, never a dull moment on MFP.

FTW I ate pizza at Sams club today:-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam's pizza lol and their ice cream!!

Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned

I ate out with my best friend last night and went WAY over, and did not log it. AND IT WAS DELICIOUS
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You are what you eat.