MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• MrsShillingford
    MrsShillingford Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

I logged over 1400 beer calories last night...but I know it must have been more!!! Also, I had a cheesesteak at 3am. Totally worth it.
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For your penance, you must participate in at least one "Sweating to the Oldies" video and dress like Richard SImmons for a week. :laugh:
  • littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I am about to sin. I have about 800 calories left, because I exercised today, and I probably won't eat them. Or else, I'll pour myself a BIG glass of wine, break out the cheese and crackers, then the salt and vinegar chips, and go over my calories for the day by about 800...
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP but they were out of Corona Lights so I got the Corona Extra. Logged the 2 pieces of pizza & 3 beers then went for a swim before dinner so I'd stay within my calorie allowance but tomorrow I probably won't be so good when I walk the boardwalk and have an ice cream cone.

I wonder how many calories the bread and wine at communion are worth?
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oops!
  • skeeter2584
    skeeter2584 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have REALLY REALLY sinned!!! My calorie goal each day is 1570, and my dinner ALONE was 909 calories!!! I had TWO fried chicken thighs and 23 McCain Tasti Taters, which have EIGHT grams of fat for 9 taters!!! Not only did I leave myself with only SEVEN CALORIES to spare, I also exceeded my fat limit by a solid TWENTY SEVEN grams!!! For my "penance", I did 30 minutes of step aerobics. At least I accurately measured my portion sizes and repented of my horrendous dietary sins.
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Forgive me mfp for today I ate an Otis Spunkmeyer muffin, a fillet of fish from Mcdonald's AND frozen cheap pizza ...all in the throws of stress over buying. a new car. Oh, and I was a total. Bi*ch. at the dealership but I don't want to be forgiven for that....they deserved it..lol
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.
    I confess daily and am particularly honest in my confessions.

I frequently make myself exercise more than I had planned to, with the precise intention of feeding my ice cream addiction after dinner that night.
  • imissbagels
    imissbagels Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,

I had 7 cookies today.
    1 giant one at lunch.
    3 on the way home from work because I had an AWFUL day and messed up life.
    and 3 oreos after dinner. just because.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.
    I confess daily and am particularly honest in my confessions.

I frequently make myself exercise more than I had planned to, with the precise intention of feeding my ice cream addiction after dinner that night.

Forgive me MFP for I have the same addiction and don't plan on repenting. Will continue to sin and show no remorse.
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned-

I go over my calorie alotment YOU gave me regularly because its just not enough calories to keep me energized for the schedule I live. Rotating 12 hour shifts plus it is vacation season so I'm doing alot of OT plus trying to see all my family whenever I can plus youth group activities.....I don't feel bad about it at all!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Ahh screw it...

I cannot lie... I love TnA. There it's out in the open. :sad: Are you happy now?!

Oh and I dont record peanuts, and pickles.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,077 Member
    Options
    Forgive me, MFP, for I have sinned...

Starbucks Oat Fudge Bar... Need I say more?
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of some Chinese food, I'm having a KitKat later and the whipped cream vodka is calling my name.

Whipped cream vodka??? Where's the drooly smiley when you need it?!

So I looked it up. And there is an evil vodka company that makes cotton candy vodka and whipped chocolate vodka, and all kinds of other vodkas that in truth I may not be able to live out the remainder of my years on this earth without trying at least once! *drool*

They are AMAZING (and inexpensive, so double win). The whipped cream is great with coke (tastes like vanilla coke), orange soda (creamsicle!) and a ton of other stuff. Even delicious straight.

I highly suggest trying it, calories be damned.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...I award myself amnesty days where I purposely do not log any calories and enjoy many of the things I have either cut out or reduced in order to lose weight. I do not binge, but allow myself to enjoy these things. I am not repentant as I consider these days important for my own mental health.
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of some Chinese food, I'm having a KitKat later and the whipped cream vodka is calling my name.

Whipped Cream Vodka? That sounds dangerous.
  • bryantparson
    Options
    forget the cheating....thats a hell of a hat......and thats all that matters....lol....

Haha, it can be yours at the hardware store in Kerrville if you so desire.
  • bryantparson
    Options
    I really didn't expect this to take off this way. Thanks guys, this is super fun.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options

Yesterday I only had 8 glasses of water, but I logged 9.

LOL!!! It's always fun to watch that glass spill over, isn't it?!?! --I have no confessions, I was perfect all week........... don't be hatin'!!! :love:
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options

For breakfast I had a Atkins snack bar
    For lunch, I had another one
    Then for after dinner snack I had the Atkins Peanut Butter Cups

I stayed within my calories but I ate really badly today! :-0