What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• naivenitara
    Options
    :blushing:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    to look good naked.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I tell myself it's to be a healthier person and a better mom. But if I have to be completely honest, the #1 reason I want to lose weight is because my husband is so much hotter than I am and I'm tired of hot women giving him the "look" when we are out in public together. (Thankfully, he loves me no matter what.)
  • Fitness4Kathy
    Fitness4Kathy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For my health, for sure. Everything else is just a wonderful bonus after surviving two life-threatening medical conditions/surgeries. I finally get what "Fit for Life" means! :-)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

just kidding. i want to look good, feel good, and make my husband crazy:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ^^^This! ^^^
  • eidnahenri
    Options
    I really just want people to stop mooing and oinking at me in public.
  • tammyr112
    Options
    I want to be able to look in the mirror after a shower with out wanting to cry.
    I want to enjoy physical activity without getting out of breath after 5 minutes.
    I DON'T want diabetes!!
  • marilyngrant18
    marilyngrant18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, I want to feel attractive and sexy again.
    Secondly, I want to be healthy and feel energetic and pain-free again.
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The first is not liking the way I look but I had already been slowly changing my eating habits just to be healthier before I decided to lose weight. I think I was hoping I would lose as a side effect at 1st.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I really want to just feel better, sleep better and not get winded when I hike my favorite trails.
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    A girl

There are a few reasons, but that's the one that finally got me on track.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So that I am healthy enough to have kids at some point...and also to be the person I am now on the inside...if you have seen the pic out there, of the athletic woman trapped inside the outline of rather large woman, that's what I feel like now. I ENJOY working out, eating healthy...and all that goes with it now...SO very much.... I want that to show on the surface!
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    I've been bullied all my life at school, my family & even my husband called me fat.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    i want my birthday suit to be my best outfit!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    After suffering from eating disorders and BDD over half my life I want to lose weight the healthy way.

I want to prove to myself that I am stronger that what has held me back for so long.

I deserve to be happy AND healthy. :smile:
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My honest reason for loosing weight is to fit into my smaller size clothes that i refuse to throw or donate. Look better and not be ashamed of my size. tired of owning jewelry that no longer hung around my neck or difficulties with wearing my wedding ring, yes it got suck once or twice. :grumble: and last but not least, I am sick and tired of breathing like a fat oger from walking up the stairs in my house. I have more, but that should keep any reading occupied or laughing. :bigsmile:
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    I want to be able to walk into a store find ALL of my sizes, and have everything look good!
  • KatieSchoey
    Options
    I need to get off some of my medications!!!
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, all

I am the primary carer for my daughter (turns 3 in September), who was diagnosed with a "life limiting" disease last September. I can't believe that is almost a year ago now. Since then I had my thyroid removed due to a cancerous growth - all good, got everything, but have no thyroid and trying to adjust to new medications and what that has done to my weight. Stress is something I have to combat almost every day. Because of this I am determined that my weight and fitness will no longer be on the list of what stresses me.

Removing these things result in the benefit of increasing a positive outlook and helping me to be more positive and up to the daily challenges that come with having an incredible daughter that we have been told we may lose at any time. We are fortunate, because our darling is defying all the possible outcomes we were told to expect, and is rising to the challenge of her disease with joy, happiness and a great sense of love and laughter. She makes it easy to hope, and makes it easy for me to want to be the best I can be in order to enjoy her to the full. Our oldest daughter (8) also makes it easy to be active - she is a little fit-freak and we do a lot of stuff together, which has brought a lightness and balance to our situation.

Probably there are a heap of other mums like me out there, and my hat is off to all of us, and my thanks goes out to all of those wonderful friends who cheer us on. This is an incredible site, and it's been a gift to have been told about it and to have it as a part of my tools on my journey.

Wil