Tattoos?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Pretty! :love:

Thanks!! :D It started of well rubbish- had it all re-done and now im happy :)
  • cdpoole098
    cdpoole098 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Depends on where and what but most of the time Sexy!! I have 4
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, but for me, it depends on the person. I love tattoos, but I know I could never pull off a sleeve or chest piece. But, when I see certain women with them, I love it on them. The only thing I really don't care for is that upper arm tattoos in MOST women (most, not all). My husband has 4 tattoos and an appointment for a 5th next weekend with me - I obviously like them on either gender. ;)

I have 3 (4 if you count the one I had before I covered it up with a larger piece) and actually booked an appointment back in May with an artist I love for another next week. I have about 4 ideas on back burners that I want, eventually, but with concerns about being able to cover them up for a job some day when my kids are in school full-time, I'm becoming hesitant on placement. I really wanted to get something on my inner wrist, or lower arm, but my husband is trying to talk me out of that since he has to cover up his arm tattoos for his business job.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    So sexy ;)
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    I find them sexy as hell and a major turn on!! :love:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Love them! My boyfriend has a bunch of 'em. Mmm.
  • StephanieCoiro
    Options
    Love em! My husband is covered and my weight loss rewards include more tattoos for myself :)
  • ncbecker13
    Options
    Tattoos are HOT HOT HOT!!! Some thought has to be put into it though. Plain old tribal can get boring if a personal touch hasn't been added.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    body mods... on guys and girls... amazing! Piercings, Tatts, Branding all of it.. :)
  • tonyc518
    tonyc518 Posts: 14
    Options
    i love tattoos on girls, idk why especially full sleeves
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    To me, a turnoff. I've never dated a guy with a tattoo.