It's Advice Time...ASK THE WOLF

Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Did someone say wolf?

insanitywolf3.jpg
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    LOL, thank goodness you are wrong. there is no sneeking up behind me in my lovely little cube.

here is a better questions, why can't I get pregnant? Any thign you answer will have to be better than the lack of reasons the doctors have com eup with.
    I really want to beat him to this.

Your husband is sticking it in the wrong hole.

LOL...I don't think that is it but like i said better than the doctors i don't know answer.
    I'm just trying to keep it lighthearted, dahlin. That and I really wanted to beat Wolf to an answer.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Did someone say wolf?

insanitywolf3.jpg

>???
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Are my arms to manly... or nice for a women?

Arms very nice and womanly...but please shave your mustache
  • Lone_Wolf70
    LOL, thank goodness you are wrong. there is no sneeking up behind me in my lovely little cube.

here is a better questions, why can't I get pregnant? Any thign you answer will have to be better than the lack of reasons the doctors have com eup with.

A bit less delicate than I wouldve put it....but you are right.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    I thought your answer was halarious :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin

A bit less delicate than I wouldve put it....but you are right.
    Of course I'm right. You're not the only one who's right all the time, darlin'.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Should I get a breast reduction???

Yes, if you are looking to lose 30 lbs. Although I hope you can swim and dont need flotation devices.

WOW you are almost right on the money for how much the "girls" weigh...lol GREAT job.

Mine are only about 3 lbs. :( How can I get them to look like hers (without surgery)?
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    It's been amusing. But I can finally go home. have a great night.
  • Lone_Wolf70

Yes, if you are looking to lose 30 lbs. Although I hope you can swim and dont need flotation devices.

WOW you are almost right on the money for how much the "girls" weigh...lol GREAT job.

Mine are only about 3 lbs. :( How can I get them to look like hers (without surgery)?

massage them all day...in public..at a bus stop.
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Don't listen to him. He's waiting at said bus stop with his camera.
  • bellesouth18

Don't listen to him. He's waiting at said bus stop with his camera.

I'm glad you stopped me. I was halfway out the door!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Duty calls....wolf out

HOWLLL
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

I don't think I have laughed this hard all day...that was the funniest freakin' answer.. I love the thread..made me smile and laugh
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Will I ever find a guy who a) I find attactive and b) will want more than to just f**k me? I mean come on! I'm a nice person.

I'd interpret his silence as a solid no.

ahahahahahahaha
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Why isn't the scale going down? I have a goal weight to reach but the scale won't budge! Should I do my goal -53 lbs LOL!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Will I ever find a guy who a) I find attactive and b) will want more than to just f**k me? I mean come on! I'm a nice person.

Quick hit then out...

No, not until you do the following;

1- Go blinde
    2- shave your mustache
    3- Stop being nice

also, cocaine
  • bellesouth18

I don't think I have laughed this hard all day...that was the funniest freakin' answer.. I love the thread..made me smile and laugh

It was funny! I loved it, too. I'm not going to follow his advice though. haha
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    mmmm i asked u something before !!! but... my leg is hurting me... should i have a massage??

U did ask before and I gave you good advice, but that ISH aint free.

no??????????????

dont have money :sad: :sad: :sad:
    my time is money, I cant keep lugging around massage oils and what not. Pay up sister.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Are my arms to manly... or nice for a women?

Arms very nice and womanly...but please shave your mustache

you are funny.... thanks for the many laughs today