What is a 'real woman' these days?

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    a real woman was born with lady parts and not man parts. simple as that.
    Some real women are born with man parts, and don't have that rectified until
    Later in life.
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    I think a real woman takes care of her man, kids, and household. A "real" woman is a woman that's comfortable in her own skin..no matter what anyone else thinks of her.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Later in life.

Yikes!! :laugh:
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    A real woman is most likely one who realizes we all want different kinds of men (i don't mind a man who cries, and he can certainly do my dishes any day) and the same goes for what men want. It's worked for me so far.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    All i know is my FL is flooded with bomb *kitten* dudes that are either single and can't find a chick that is worth a damn or married and their wives aren't hitting that. IMO... ladies need to step their game up.
  • One with a vagina.
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    quote edited by moderator
    lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    a real woman doesnt come with batteries nor do u blow her up lol.......just sayin :noway: :laugh:

All my ex's came with batteries - the rabbit was fairly useless without...

Well played dude.

I was going to say:

"But they really like it when you try!"

:laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    All i know is my FL is flooded with bomb *kitten* dudes that are either single and can't find a chick that is worth a damn or married and their wives aren't hitting that. IMO... ladies need to step their game up.

*raises hand*

She told me this first.

Just sayin!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    LOL
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    To me a "real" woman is nurturing, loving, kind hearted, family oriented, fun, caring, sincere, honest, communicative, respectful, classy, sassy & sexy all rolled into one. This is also how I like a "real" man..... :smile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

I'm on her FL.....I'm the Bomb!!! Just sayin'
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    A real woman steps up and takes care of her own. She can wear the skirt or the pants depending on what is needed.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Whatever they tell you and don't dare you answer back!

This guy's got it all figured out! :happy:
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    My wife and my mother.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    One with a vagina.

^this might not be true.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    ^This. Seriously, best FR I ever sent.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Later in life.

I'm not going to disagree with your transgender comment about indviduals being born with the wrong gender assignment, but I would challenge your argument that they are real, as you mentioned they get that recitified later in life. It is constructed, implanted and synthetic, hardly "real". As the term "real" can be taken subjectively in this context I suppose. Didn't realize I'd fuel a debate as that wasn't my intention.

Let me restate my original comment then so it's less offensive: A real woman has lady parts and not man parts. (Since that is what I meant anway) freaking A.
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Anyone who identifies as a woman is a real ****ing woman. End of discussion.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    quote edited by moderator
    lol

And it better be a REAL beer too, none of that pansy light crap!