10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• Maridelsol82
    Options
    Bueatiful story! Great job!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congrats and happy anniversary, you both look great!! It's awesome that y'all were about to do it together!
  • jdswaker
    jdswaker Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Now that's how you do it together! Great story and Happy Anniversary!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm inspired, thanks
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You both look wonderful! What a great example of marriage and healthy living you are giving your child. Keep up the great work!, Happy Anniversary and good luck!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love! You two are an inspiration. Congratulations. :bigsmile:
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Good for both of you!! Cheers to your next 10 healthy years! Now you're prepared to teach your son the lessons you've learned by being his example of healthy choices and activity! It's amazing how much we can learn in 10 years. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures.
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Happy Anniversary! U guys r an inspiration!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Very moving and inspirational. Happy 10 yrs!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WOW that is AMAZING.. no words.... wow..... !! power couple! :D

DITTO!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    You both look absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Good for both of you!! Cheers to your next 10 healthy years! Now you're prepared to teach your son the lessons you've learned by being his example of healthy choices and activity! It's amazing how much we can learn in 10 years. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures.

You NAILED it. In the end, I will loose my youth. I will loose my strength (physical), I may loose many things, but If I can guide my son to a healthy lifestyle that he can reproduce in his children, the I will have ultimately succeeded!
  • veggielyndsey
    Options
    my husband has lost about 40 pounds this past year and I've lost thirty. Even though we have a long way to go, just losing that bit has given us back a lot of intimacy and energy to do more than just sit around and watch t.v. I'm so proud of him and he helps keep me motivated to keep going. Thanks for the post!
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    Amazing! What great work from you both! You are very lucky to have someone in your life who is on the same page with health and fully "gets it".
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    You both look fantastic! I think it's wonderful that you did it together!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I hereby nominate you for the MFP hall of fame :flowerforyou: <if only I had such powers>

You are both amazing, and your little boy is going to be just like mom and dad!
    85355 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is such an awesome success story. It is great that you support each other and that you succeeded. Truly inspirational.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I hereby nominate you for the MFP hall of fame :flowerforyou: <if only I had such powers>

You are both amazing, and your little boy is going to be just like mom and dad!

Ahhhh, LOVE this! And you too now :bigsmile:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for the both of you. You both look so good. Congrats to your new journey--in your new bodies!
  • wendylator
    Options
    Your story brought happy tears to my eyes. You are a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!