Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options

Replies

• matthewrabadue
    Options
    44 wanting to lose 60 or more. feel free to add me. Im on here every day and have lost 16 lbs so far! good luck to you!
  • greathings
    Options
    hi there on day 3 and im 40 , this site is amazing .....im just begining to see all the benifits ...it is like weight watchers with out the cost.
  • mbaugham
    mbaugham Posts: 70
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your list of friends.

I'm 39 and have lost 51 pounds so far. I am looking to lose 35 more pounds.
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old working mom of 2 boys. I've lost 10 pounds so far, but have at least 20 pounds more to go, likely more. I have been here for 6 weeks, but haven't bothered with finding friends. Now I think I could use the support. Anyone looking for support and to offer it could feel free to add me.
  • jer64tam66
    Options
    yes of course am 45
  • jer64tam66
    Options
    yes agree but so far better then WW
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Yup..part of the 30's club!
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    37 years young! Feel free to add me!
  • Spicydeene
    Spicydeene Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Claudine, I'm 41 and I'm brand spanking new! Just joined today and I LOVE this site - so many tools that work well. I used to be on SP but haven't logged in so long.

I'm getting married October 20th to a wonderful man and I'm continuing my weight loss journey. I gained 50 lbs since 2009 - when I gave up smoking and it's been a war trying to the weight off.

Please friend me - Spicydeene!
  • SharYoung0831
    Options
    almost 33 here, and am starting month 2 of Insanity! I have about 40 pounds to lose. Always up for more friends.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just turned 40 and am on here quite often. Always happy to give support and get some too!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Meee heeeeeh! :tongue: 33!

*sorry ...it didnt specify mental age*:flowerforyou:
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    33... i think :/
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    37...Feel free to add me. Always here to support!!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    Of course, I will except friends of any age.....but i would love to add more friends in my age group. Please add me as a friend if you like being motivated, and motivating others.

i'm 31, please feel free to add
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    35 and just started logging in MFP about 3 weeks ago. Hoping to lose 50 pounds on this life long journey :happy:
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 39 and have been gone for a while. This site has so helped me. I lost 10lbs and kept them off while I was missing.. Feel free to add me as a friend.. I am always looking for more people to help me stay motivated...
  • kjtamez
    kjtamez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 44 and joined this site a few days ago. I would like to add more friends for support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • cosbornecsu
    Options
    I'm 28,soon to be 29 and have been a member for a while but have been extremely distracted. But I'm back and ready to drop these pounds.I have found the personal motivation but its always easier with friends. Sooooo pretty please with sugar free ice cream on top add me so we can support each other.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 36!! I would love to friend active 30-40 somethings!