Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Replies

• rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    43 and a former athlete battling pieces of me falling off and trying to build up my discipline and routine again after 13 years of "wow - I don't need to train anymore"..

Happy to link with more people.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    I'm 37 will be 38 next month :sad: I love giving and receiving support and motivation. Feel free to add me anyone :drinker: :heart:
    Still have 38.4 lbs to lose :huh: But it's better than 58 lbs :bigsmile:
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 32.
  • DazEyre
    DazEyre Posts: 3
    Hi there. Literally just joined and looking for help and support and get to where I want to be. Also more than happy to support and encourage wherever I can..Hopefully with a few laughs along the way!

Please feel free to add me and look forward to getting thinner with you nice people :O)
  • veronica_0920
    veronica_0920 Posts: 25 Member
    Going on 31 next month- Have successfully lost weight, put it on, then dropped again.... ergh. I battle hypothyroidism and like to log my food/exercise even at my goal weight just so that I maintain and don't yo-yo :-) This site is great for positive motivation!
  • How do you add friends? I think getting in shape works so much better when you have buddies to be accountable to.I started logging my food last night and WOW! I didn`t even eat that much at TGI FRIDAY`S but my calorie intake was waaayy too high:(

So I would like to make friends,how do i go about this process?? :) Oh what is everyone doing for exercise and diet? I could use any advice right now i am just watching my calorie intake and I may re-start INSANITY still debating.
    Ree
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    I am 37.
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Hiyah!
    I am 34 and based in London.
    By all means add me!

:-)

Xx
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    I'm 31. I know that's on the younger side, but I consider myself to be an old soul! Please feel free to add me. I'm hoping to lose 70 pounds. I can use all the motivation, encouragement, and support I can get!
  • dsboxer1
    dsboxer1 Posts: 12
    Im 37 just starting ahhh :)
  • TriceCK
    TriceCK Posts: 1
    Age 34. I just started today.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    I'll be 35 next month. I'm a good motivator, but will call you out on your fast-food habit when you complain about not losing weight. And I occasionally drop the F-bomb. I'll add you as long as you send a message with your FR.
  • HI I am new to this site and all its contents. I am in my 30's looking to lose at least 30 pounds by the end of October. I could really use the motivation from people with similar stories. Add me as a friend and hopefully we can keep each other on track:)
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    i'll be 50 this year add me
  • I am and in kenosha Wi anybody close
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    38....feel like I'm in my early 20's again. :-)
  • I'm 32! Please add me! could really use a motivating team!
  • would love to have you as a friend. I am 41 years old and live in the North East.
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    I'm 35! add me if you like uyent "win"
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    I am 34 and have been on for a few months, though not too seriously at first. Now I am on every day and log everything. I have hypothyroid and I used to use it as an excuse, but this site has helped a lot. Add me. :)