Girls in your 20's with 50 to lose!

Options

Replies

• b200808
    b200808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I need to lose 55.. Please add me.. I seriously need some support. Today was my first day and it was rough. I'm new here and I'm trying to get to 175...
  • Gotalovett
    Options
    Hey! I'm Ashley and am looking to lose 50 short term, 100 pounds long term! I just turned 25 and I'm ready to get my fitness back on track while I'm still young and can do it! I lost 75 pounds about 2 years ago but gained it all back plus more after a rough situation and emotional eating :( But I'm focusing on the future and am excited about the journey! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • lifemorelively
    Options
    22 with 50 to go! I've been stuck in the same spot almost all summer... trying to get jump started before I start grad school in a few weeks.

Feel free to add me!
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with 40-50 lbs to lose. Would love the support & to help support you!
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    Add me up :D
    I'm currently 180 and my first goal is to get down to 150!!

xxxxx
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    You guys can do it. You are at a young enough age where it is very possible to drop that weight through just eating right and staying active.
  • lippy1727
    Options
    Ive been on MFP for months and not lost anything :-( i work out lots and eat well 90% of the time. Im 25 180lbs and first goal is to get to 168lb ultimate goal is to lose 40lbs.
    I have endo and really struggle to lose weight, need all the encouragement and support i can get, feel free to add me
  • Miina24
    Miina24 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 23 and have 25kg (or 55lbs??) to lose! Please feel free to add me! I'd love to have a group of friends with similar goals so we can all support each other! X
  • Amailynn
    Amailynn Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello Everyone at one point i was 190 lbs now Im now currently 151. I hae an other 29 more pounds to go.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Sheymarie417
    Sheymarie417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thats about where i'm at. Im 20 and i wanna lose 50. Im starting off in parts. 20 now 20 later and then the last 10:) Good luck to everyone with their target goals.
  • cma1103
    cma1103 Posts: 8
    Options
    25 with a goal of 55 here! Glad to see so many people who have the same goals.
  • giggly123
    giggly123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 28... And I have about 50 to lose also! Feel free to add me! Need motivation!!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have a little more than 50 to lose...Im at 197 and would like to get to 125/130. Feel free to add me! :)
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 22 and my overall goal is 55. Feel free to add me.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! i am in my 20s and started at 190. I am now 132 :)
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 21, I've lost 20 right now and have about 30 more to go... so overall I want to be down 50 lbs. Let's do this!
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • merr388
    merr388 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 24 and am at 220. Right now I'm focused on losing 20 (10%), but 50 lbs down would be a good place to be. Just a little too overwhelming to think about at the moment! Add me!
  • conwc002
    conwc002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got 40 to loose but I wouldn't complain if I lost more :-) I've just started this so feel free to add me :-) xx
  • jazminter
    jazminter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and I really need to loose about 80lbs I would love for people to add me so we can help support one another and reach our goals. :)