What do you do when people keep staring?

Options

Replies

• gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I think you should just start shouting at them "I told you to **** off the last time, you can **** off this time too." I hear people like that.

This made me lol. Twice.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I like to wink at them...it catches them in the act and makes them blush! :blushing:

meee too lol

I blow kisses :):smooched:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I take my cell out and take a picture of them and say "I just always want to remember this moment". Most people get embarrassed right away and I get a good chuckle out of it.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I stare back until they look away.

Once a guy on the street at a red crosswalk kept looking me up and down, he wouldn't make eye contact. So I asked him "What's your f-ing problem?" He ended up crossed while the light was still red.

LOL!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Eye contact seems to work for me. If they are going to stare at me I will stare right back.
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually wave at them.
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    Ugh, this is my biggest pet peeve!

A few weeks ago, my puppy needed eye surgery, so he was wearing the cone of shame. I was walking him and this little punk started following me. He pulled out his phone to snap photos of my poor puppy. I picked up my dog and turned to this little a**hole and yelled, “do you want his fu***** autograph, too?!”

This same day, I took my brother to lunch. (My brother is MR) He’s very loud; he stutters and shakes his head back and forth. He accidentally spilled his drink all over himself and almost knocked over our table. There was a family sitting close to us and the mother kept staring at my brother. When I stood up to clean up my brother, I saw this woman lean over to her husband, whisper in his ear while continuing to stare at us. Her husband then turned his head to stare at us. I was so irritated with her, I yelled at her and asked her if she wanted to pull up a front row seat and sit at our table with us. Then I told her she is teaching her child poor social skills and she should be ashamed of herself.

I am use to people staring, but when it gets out of control, I will call them out every-single-time. If they are going to make me feel uncomfortable, I use as he** will make them fell uncomfortable.
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I think sometimes its a self conscious thing. I always feel like people are staring at me and it leads me to wondering whether there is something on my face or I've forgotten to wear a top etc!

But I know that most people are so wrapped up in their own lives (I know personally I don't look and take notice of everyone around me) that it can't be true.

So I think although sometimes people may be looking at you, at other times it might be more in your head. I'm quite self conscious and I have to tell myself that people aren't staring sometimes and to stop being so self involved!

I might be wrong though :)
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I love that all you guys have such strong opinions about this topic :laugh:
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I blow a kiss or flash my boobs... depends on how much sangria I've had that day :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Usually check to see if my zipper is down....................just to be sure it is:laugh:
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    kill them with kindness. fart. and walk away...
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    I've found that a lot of different people (men and women) keep staring at me when I walk by. Don't know if it's good or a bad thing and sometimes I just want to turn around and tell them what the hell are they staring at.
    So what do YOU do?

Usually I get stared at on the bus, and I tried out several techniques but decided on the Arnold Schwarzenegger terminator slow head turn. You slowly turn your head until you make eye contact. Keep a straight face. Make eye contact with the person. They will usually feel uncomfortable and look away. Unless they are a racist crazy person who won't stop flirting with you. Best bet is to look incredibly uncomfortable when they make derogatory comments about different races (some of which were sitting near him) so you don't get shot.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!IM GONNA HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!!!i cut hair and conveniently had a cut that decided to reopen so there was blood on my fist at this concert we were at. so i would hold my fist up with the most ridiculous angry face.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I give them something to stare at.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I wink at them......lick my lips......anything to make them uncomfortable.....whatever you do don't break eye contact.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Make an ugly face at them. Or scream and wave my arms. Anything to make them stop because it's rather creepy.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    smile and wave, boys. smile and wave.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've found that a lot of different people (men and women) keep staring at me when I walk by. Don't know if it's good or a bad thing and sometimes I just want to turn around and tell them what the hell are they staring at.
    So what do YOU do?

do you have big boobs?

I do and I've been known to grab them when people stare,
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've found that a lot of different people (men and women) keep staring at me when I walk by.

I wink at them. :wink:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Make this face:

Face2.jpg