What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• spotdog14
    Options
    So that I feel like my husband didnt settle. (

Thats pretty much exactly how I feel, and the main reason why I lost as much weight as I have. I mean I wasn't in terrible shape before but now I am in probably the best shape I have been in since High School.

It all started with the "wedding diet" and I have kept on it since and am now 8 months in and don't see me stopping.
  • elinakalna
    Options
    I want to ride on my fiances shoulders.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I want to look good! I want guys to actually look at me and get that dumb look on their faces. I don't want to be just the fat girl anymore.
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :wink: AWESOME!!!!! Stick to it!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    To improve my love life and clothes that I actually liked! I mean it sounds silly but I have to say I wasn't getting hit on at all before and now.... well ill just say its my improved confidence :wink:
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    To prove I could do it.
  • golden7784
    Options
    Honestly I could make my peace with how I look but I can't imagine going through the rest of my life carrying this weight around...it's heavy, it makes everything I do harder...it's truly a burden. So I guess out of pure laziness I will lose weight ;-)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I want to be a movie star.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 4. One step below where I am now.

I want to look amazing on my honeymoon...and in general. I want to be sexy for my hubbs.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So I don't feel like a FAT *kitten*!
  • elinakalna
    Options
    My number one reason is this:
    My cousin asked me to be in her wedding in November 2013. Since asking me to be in it, she has asked me multiple times how much weight I have gained in the past few months, cause she has noticed. She also keeps referring to me as being the smallest of her bridesmaids but then says, but I mean none of yall are small. And she also keeps referring to me as "healthy" to my face!! It is very rude if I do say so myself. And the worst part is, she recent lost weight on a program where you pay to eat certain food, and before that was big all her life. So she really has no room to talk. So my goal is to be slim and trim and smaller than her at her own wedding! :)

Love that!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't want to die young like my dad did, and tired of wearing "fat" clothes.

^ this for me too.
  • andie2013
    andie2013 Posts: 101
    Options
    I don't want to be "the fat one" among family and friends anymore.
  • eilidhmackk
    Options
    I'm a ballerina in training and I don't want to look out of place with all the pther tiny girls who dance. It's tough though, some of them are RIDICULOUS.
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thats what I want... to be called a MILF HA HA HA HA HA HA... seriously... though that is one reason....

No to diabeties, NO to high BP NO to a fatty liver. I want to shop and not cry. I want to have sex and look in the mirror and be turned on...not disgusted.
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Wanting to feel good, be healthy and feel great all the time.....
  • Trojanlc75
    Trojanlc75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I don't want to be my mother. I watched my mother be overweight her whole life. She is only 20 years older than me and can barely walk. I do not want to be there, ever.

My motto is KEEP MOVING!
  • eml228
    eml228 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to be able to look into the mirror and not feel disappointed! I don't think I look the way I feel!
  • littleyogini
    Options
    To give myself the healthy, happy body I deserve. I've had issues with being unhealthily skinny and also unhealthily "overweight". My goal is to "turn my extra fat into muscle" so I can enjoy those endorphins whenever I want. And heck, there's nothing more attractive than a fit and healhty bod, so I feel NO shame in wanting to attain one :)
  • yellowburdd
    Options
    My boyfriend is in great shape which would be awesome but i work out of town and he goes to the bars with his friends while i am gone. I am not worried about him cheating he loves me the way I am but I just want to make sure that I am better than the girls who hit on him. haha