Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I am really glad this topic came up, in my case I have reversed. I have always had a high drive. I thought it was the exercising and interest in taking care of myself that kept my mind off of thinking about it all the time and wanting it. I'd like to know if anyone else this has occurred with.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ******************ugh yes i had this happen to******************** when i lost 40 lbs last year this happened to me as well... when i met my husband i was tiny...I was a promotional model for a beer brand......then we had a baby and him and i gained A LOT of weight.... I lost most the weight but he did not....my "drive" went WAYYYYY up... and my husband loved it too but i think he also started to get very uncomfortable and insecure and worried about it LOL..... he has now joined the gym with me and has lost quite a bit of weight..... so to answer yes it happened to me to... but mine was more of a negative than a postitive unfortuantely LOL
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yes, because your confidence has increase. You feel sexier!

Same here. Plus I was having some hormonal issue that were correct by medication and some weight loss.

I prefer my sex daily.
    The nail hath been hitteth on thy head.
  • Jehsakah22
    Options
    Most definitely!!! have had a high sex drive anyway but losing the weight it's so much better, and I can guarantee it's because I FEEL sexier...
  • gogoganja
    Options
    It's the increased energy and good chemicals circulating through your brain. Enjoy. ;)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    NSV! For your husband ;-]
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    well, I have only lost 5lbs so far and am only 2 weeks into this new lifestyle, prior to this my libido was shot. I am a mother to two, still nursing my 18month old and sex was not even on the radar. Lately though, with me working out, and already seeing results and feeling better, well.....it has gone up alot! I would like it 3-4times a week, but who knew, for once it's me asking for it and hubby not wanting it due to being tired(he works two jobs and is still eating badly, with no workouts). I never thought I would see the day when I would want sex and my husband would say he is too tired! Usually he hounds me for it! LOL.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Mine has been much higher since I started working out / losing weight... it kinda sucks after a while, honestly. :sad:

There are pros and cons, but yeah. It's frustrating when things are reversed and you feel like you're the one constantly begging for it, while your other half is groaning about being too tired...

oooh man, i know how you feel...
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    This sounds crazy but I had to go on medication to decrease my drive. I was starting to lose my mind a little bit.
  • pinkie1981
    Options
    Mine is high to begin with, so I haven't lost enough to tell a difference. What question I would like answered is how to log sex as exercise???
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering about this too, I'd like mine to increase as I decrease also :)

My drive has always been fairly low, but I don't know if that's hormonal, self-image, or the fact I don't get much male attention. (I know. FOOLS. :laugh: )

Gimme a year, we'll revisit the subject.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yes as my weight is coming off I feel the urge way more often...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I haven't experienced that, but I have experienced the opposite. I put on 60lbs in 3 years, and my sex drive, which used to be insatiable, has dulled down a lot. It's still there, but I don't desire it as much. I'm sure when I get back to the shape I was in before, I'll be going mad again.

Now I just need to find someone to share it with... >.>
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    if i had a girl who had a high sex drive my life would be complete
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I'm older (54) but it is true! The more weight you loose the sexier and more confident you feel. One of the added perks.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Yes.

My guy friends tell me I'm worse than them. =o/
  • dsm_drew
    Options
    I've experienced the same thing. It's a combination of feeling more confident and sexy, having more energy, hormones in proper balance, and I also discovered that my multivitamins are high in manganese which is apparently an important ingredient in sex hormones. Besides wanting it more often, the quality has greatly increased too.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You're gonna get a lot of FR's
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh yes crazy high...but it sucks when you don't have someone....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!