Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    When my husband and i first got together we were like rabbits lol then I got pregnant with twins, had them still had about 40lb of the 70lb I packed on and was just simply miserable....i felt disgusting i was tired all the time and I didn't want him to look at me naked! I am proud to say that we are back to how it used to be just a bit more conservative since the twins are now almost 3 and we have to watch them more haha.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My record with my husband is 5 times in a day so far... I don't want to break him or anything. :blushing:

You're 22 years younger than me. He can handle it.
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! YES!! My "drive" goes through the roof when I am feeling better about myself and treating myself better (exercise and eating right).

From a biological standpoint, your body is telling you "Hey, I'm in pretty good shape, I'm getting healthy food and I'm working hard, I should probably bear children to ensure the survival of our species".

From a single woman's standpoint, it's just plain CRUEL!!!

LOL!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!! It's wonderful when you've got a partner, but it's just cruel when your single & trying to be a good girl :)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful when you've got a partner, but it's just cruel when your single & trying to be a good girl :)

Every man remembers feeling like this, say, around age 13-18. Or longer.

Now it's *your* turn!
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sex drive went up when I got out of boot camp and had lost ~50 lb.

On a side note...this thread is like Sexual Freaks of MFP Anonymous. ;)

^^Yup! Love it!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful when you've got a partner, but it's just cruel when your single & trying to be a good girl :)

Now it's *your* turn!

Ah ha! I understand so much more now! You poor dears!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Oh yes crazy high...but it sucks when you don't have someone....

I'm in the same boat. I have always had a high drive, now its even worse. Sucks being single.
    This boat is getting awfully crowded. All revved up and nowhere to go.

If the boat is that crowded it seems as if the problem has cleared it's self up!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Totally....

Seems like there are not enough hours in the day for me ;)

This!

My drive was high to begin with, now it's through the damn roof!!!
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Now it's *your* turn!

So this is what being a teenage boy feels like??...LOL
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    No one has taken me up on my offer! WTH?
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    No one has taken me up on my offer! WTH?

I am not sure why....it was a very generous offer! HAHA
  • saralynn594
    Options
    omg mine can't get any worse,im not going to lose another pound.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    Mine has significantly increased. Unfortunately, my SO's attraction and desire for me haven't seemed to increase (seemed to decrease, actually) with my libido.. so, that coupled with our kids, make getting any relief with him damn near impossible. :sad:
  • ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine has gone up but I can't tell if it's from the weight loss or if it's because I went off the birth control pill this past month. Probably both! We're not complaining though...our sex life was seriously lacking before.
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm having the opposite, but it was in overdrive. But, then it started to hurt, to feel like I was a virgin again? It's confusing. Is that normal? Is the exercise tightening everything? lol. I thought I would and maybe I will when I lose some more weight. But, I'm the opposite right now.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yes, it definitely has. Never expected to want it more often than him :P
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    No, I think sex is disgusting and a waste of time and energy. It's disgusting that bodily fluids get smeared all over my part and I inject my bodily fluids in or on her in various places. EWWW. I'd rather just work out.
    Lol TROLL!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Mine has been much higher since I started working out / losing weight... it kinda sucks after a while, honestly. :sad:

There are pros and cons, but yeah. It's frustrating when things are reversed and you feel like you're the one constantly begging for it, while your other half is groaning about being too tired...

This!
  • Danika6676
    Danika6676 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I found the sex drive went way up, but what about the time it takes to orgasm?? I found that the skinnier I am the harder it is. Does anyone else have this problem??
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I found the sex drive went way up, but what about the time it takes to orgasm?? I found that the skinnier I am the harder it is. Does anyone else have this problem??
    maybe you're doing it wrong. need some help? Ha! That's funny right thar, I don't care who you are. Get er done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!