Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I found the sex drive went way up, but what about the time it takes to orgasm?? I found that the skinnier I am the harder it is. Does anyone else have this problem??
    maybe you're doing it wrong. need some help? Ha! That's funny right thar, I don't care who you are. Get er done.

Aw i see what you did there.
  • mfkn_Titanium
    Options
    ADIDAS - do you remember that acronym when growing up? Uhm yeah. Losing weight + lifting = major sex drive and often it requires a little self-love to keep it under control. :ohwell:
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I get the body image thing but within hours of a hard workout (no pun intended) I am really wired, so to speak. It must be those endorphines I've always heard about but never found on the treadmill.

this:devil: :bigsmile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    ooh yeah! its the having more energy and feeling better about ourselves in general that does that :)
    I'm fortunate hubby also on same weight loss journey so we both benefit in ALL ways lol :-D
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

I have read that working out releases the same types of endorphins that are released during sex. So the theory is working out makes you horny :)

Very much so!:bigsmile:

Which can be very frustrating.:sad:

Ditto
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Mine hasnt changed at all, if anything its probably decreased. I'd like it to be the opposite, but I think I'm destined to be pretty much sexless :sad:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Definitely. When I lost weight and built muscle, I felt better about myself and I was more comfortable and confident, with the added bonus of mega energy and stamina. I was in a relationship at that time, so it was great all around.. :smokin:

Of course, now I'm back to where I was in the first place, so I'm disgusted with myself and I don't even want to look at myself naked. -- I suppose that's just more motivation to get my *kitten* back in gear. I want to be sexy and feel comfortable being naked again instead of gross someone out. :\
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes! It didn't even take that much weight either, as soon as I started working out again it went through the roof. I went from eh whatever to let's go now now now. BUT it really sucks that a week after the increase I effed up my back again and had a fibro flair... I'm sure the husband doesn't mind though. Gives him a break! Another week and I should be back in the saddle so to speak.

When I had lost so much weight before I was like in sexual overdrive, no wonder we finally conceived >.>
  • azwethinkweizm
    azwethinkweizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOL... This thread is just cruel for us singletons :sad:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    No one has taken me up on my offer! WTH?

I am not sure why....it was a very generous offer! HAHA

me either... im here to help.. and no one has asked for it.. wow..
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My drive has increased because I dont feel as if I need to hide anymore. He has always loved my body no matter what but I havent. Its amazing now that I can leave the lights on, not wear a Tshirt, Or feel like Im disgusting becaue everything is jiggling! Its amazing when you lose inches how much more is visable. haha
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I guess that I haven't lost enough yet.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    No one has taken me up on my offer! WTH?

I am not sure why....it was a very generous offer! HAHA

me either... im here to help.. and no one has asked for it.. wow..

It sounds like a fabulous offer. Very selfless of you. :wink: Unfortunately, since I am engaged, I am unable to utilize your assistance. I'm sure there are some single ladies out there who can though! :bigsmile:
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    STORY OF MY LIFE
    There are pros and cons, but yeah. It's frustrating when things are reversed and you feel like you're the one constantly begging for it, while your other half is groaning about being too tired...
  • ohiofreebird
    ohiofreebird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definitely! The most important sexual organ is the brain.
  • ohiofreebird
    ohiofreebird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maybe your endurance has increased so that you get to enjoy it longer. I can't imagine complaining about spending more time in the act of pleasure. Relax and enjoy yourself!
  • butterflies4freedom
    Options
    Mine has been much higher since I started working out / losing weight... it kinda sucks after a while, honestly. :sad:

There are pros and cons, but yeah. It's frustrating when things are reversed and you feel like you're the one constantly begging for it, while your other half is groaning about being too tired...

I can totally relate to this. Mine has always been high though, before I started working out, now it is 10x worse! lol My partner always has an excuse to get out of his "duty".:ohwell: Anyhoo excercise does make the body feel good. I am more energetic and can't wait to get to the gym now. Good Luck to everyone and may you continue to have a healthy, happy new year. :smile:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    No real change for me. But i also have a 1 & 3 year old and am legitimately tired every night. But my husband, on the other hand, wants to ALL.THE.TIME.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!