Whats your idea of the perfect body?

Options

Replies

• Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    My ideal. She's my height, and I don't want a popping six pack, just a defined tummy, but her arms! would kill for those! I have always had big arms! even when I was swimming 5-6 days a week competitively.

perfect-body-23825-1309277363-4.jpg
    THIS!!! I am 5'2" and my midsection is terrible after two kids, I certainly do not want crazy abs or a six pack, but I would love less muffin top and more flat tummy. I think this looks great!
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    d65a0c98.jpg
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I'd be concerned if she is classed as over weight!!

I wish i had her body, then again it is airbrushed to the max!

Haha, yeah. I tried to find a decent non edited photo >.<
    And her size (10US 14AU) is considered plus sized. o.o

10US is considered plus sized?! W.T.F.?! That's average!! This world has a very twisted sense of "beauty". I think that model is beautiful!
    ok ya that is so wrong. I am 5'2", 129lbs and I wear a size 10, my BMI is in the healthy weight, and I certainly don't think I am overweight, so I don't see how she is!
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    extreme_bodybuilder_02.jpg
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I'd be concerned if she is classed as over weight!!

I wish i had her body, then again it is airbrushed to the max!

Haha, yeah. I tried to find a decent non edited photo >.<
    And her size (10US 14AU) is considered plus sized. o.o

10US is considered plus sized?! W.T.F.?! That's average!! This world has a very twisted sense of "beauty". I think that model is beautiful!
    ok ya that is so wrong. I am 5'2", 129lbs and I wear a size 10, my BMI is in the healthy weight, and I certainly don't think I am overweight, so I don't see how she is!

You guys need to understand, when claiming her plus size, it's in reference to the fashion industry - not "real life".
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOL its funny that so many admire these little girls who are barely 18 when they are grown *kitten* women with kids and such; You should strive to be the best YOU can be, not some little teen. Take the body you have and make it 110%.
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a perfect body. I tell myself this, but I don't always believe it. But I think the only way I'll ever be happy is if I quit picking out pictures of girls with "perfect" bodies and then trying to make myself look like them. I just want to be the best that I can be, that's all.

PERFECTION DOES NOT EXIST.

I completely agree with you. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I don't compare myself to other women on a daily basis, but I am working on catching myself and telling myself that comparing myself to other so-called "perfect bodies" is not going to help me. It is so easy to fall into that comparison trap and I am a victim of it far more than I would like to admit, but, I am working on not comparing myself to everyone else and pushing myself to be the best version of me I can be. (Cheesy, I know, but true)
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe = the perfect body in my opinion. I think (not positive) she was a size 14?

Sizes were different back in the 50s. I believe its vanity sizing that is the culprit?
    What was a size 14 back then would be a smaller size today.
    I just googled it and first site I clicked on was this
    http://www.fatnutritionist.com/index.php/the-body-of-marilyn-monroe/
    Which says depending on her measurements, she would be a 6/8 today.

Thanks for checking that out! I most definitely don't want to get that small. Sure looked good on her though!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My idea of a perfect body is definitely a woman "with meat on her bones." Curves are so sexy and I'm actually worried about getting too small and not having any anymore. They make me feel womanly.

This^
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    bump

Did you seriously just bump a thread 3 minutes after the last post? Wtf?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    d65a0c98.jpg

This picture is so full of win, simply because her hand is on her *kitten*!
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    I think the OP wanted this to be a fun topic, and then of course rude and senseless people had to come and turn it into something not so fun. Why is it such a terrible thing that people have differing opinions? Who cares if someone prefers smaller or bigger or whatever? What happened to respecting peoples' opinions? Sheesh lol.
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    bump

Did you seriously just bump a thread 3 minutes after the last post? Wtf?

Lol! Whoever it was probably bumped it to save it to their topics.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    165__165.gif?1255030253

YES
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Not too many guys in this thread
    bradley2Bcooper.jpg
    :love: ummmm...what were we talking about again?

I'll second this one as perfect male :tongue:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScETSjS52yRdtrPb_qmKX_k1JqkTyPjwEdOCgLsivUEMlcuYBPSABDsN8y
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hey, i wouldn't kick any of them outta bed;)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Eva Mendez!! Or Scarlett Jo.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    seriously the OP asked what YOUR idea of the perfect body was, not tear down everyone else's idea, becuase it's not the same as yours... grief. We can't have nuffin nice....
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The perfect body for me is Buffy the Body or Ice T's wife - Coco - big butt, and big boobs, and a Barbie-sized waist. If I lose 40 more lbs I won't be too far away from that goal.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

Overweight in your eyes or not... this girl is seriously making me question my preference for men! LOL

I would love to look like this... and may (fingers crossed) just have the body type to do so one day.

Except that I didn't look so flippin' gorgeous or buxom, waist and hip wise, she looks about like I did around 147 or so, which was near the higher end of normal, but not overweight.

Higher body fat percentage than the average model? Sure. Overweight or unhealthy. Nope.

This girl is the ideal body type in my eyes. Curvy and sexy. If I could gey anywhere near this size Id be over the moon. In my eyes she is far from overweight but we each have our opinons.