Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I would totally nominate myself, because I'm really narcissistic like that, but unfortunately Ms. Maroney has knocked me down a couple pegs :cry:

McKaylanotimpressed.jpg?t=1345146987
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We should also have a thread to see who wants the most attention and who has the lowest self-esteem that they need complete strangers to tell them how pretty they are.

Oh wait... seems like we already have that
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There are TONS of hot ladies on here. Could never pick just one!
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Brooke, McBody, mommylvsu, mashaSK all rock

Brooke's the whole damn package--gorgeous inside and out:love:
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I vote for all the ladies that are working their azzes off to look so hawt!! :flowerforyou:

I'm with mminor77! Y'all are all hot!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    how do i look
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    not narcissitic to be confident is a good thing. And LOVE your pic
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    My new friend Shiela...............and of course cutencurvy too..........although Shiela is more my age bracket...............TEEHEE
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    We should also have a thread to see who wants the most attention and who has the lowest self-esteem that they need complete strangers to tell them how pretty they are.

:indifferent:
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options

ha ha... there is alot of that on thiss site. But nothing wrong with giving those a boost that need it.
  • gr8deuce
    gr8deuce Posts: 11
    Options
    Is this a contest?
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    confidence is always good o
  • skisgirl4e3
    skisgirl4e3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • skisgirl4e3
    skisgirl4e3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Hahaha you have my vote, I like it!!
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    I am on my hubby's list, but it would be nice to be on an actual "Hot" list.....even if it wasn't the top 10. At my age (2 weeks until I'm 41), I'm just happy I can run, walk, play with my 2 year old, take the stairs at work, lift weights, all of that....even if I never have a flat belly, dang it....I may leave this world dead, but it's going to be a healthy dead!!!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My new friend Shiela...............and of course cutencurvy too..........although Shiela is more my age bracket...............TEEHEE

Well as long as PoeDunk thinks I'm the hottest than as far as I'm concerned I've won the contest :smooched: :smooched:
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    not sure how the hottest would be chosen as there are sooooo many beautiful women on mfp...a top ten...top five maybe...but seeing brooke26...easily top 3...no way she couldn't be

Agreed

:love:

That she is

Thanks!! :smile: :smile:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Brooke_26 and lilsaph are at the top of my list...
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I vote for all the ladies that are working their azzes off to look so hawt!! :flowerforyou:

Definitely this!!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Brooke_26 and lilsaph are at the top of my list...

Thanks! :wink:

I think this is all about having fun, not about "needing" to have all the attention....life is too damn short to get bent out of shape over little things...have fun, laugh, enjoy life (I know I do!!!)

Cheers!! :drinker: :wink: :laugh: