How do you make friends/support system on here?I

Options

Replies

• LikesVeges
    LikesVeges Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm new to MFP and really desire to be successful! Glad you put yourself out there.
  • soyasee
    soyasee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Janna,

I was wondering the same thing. I'm a (older) newbie and would love to add you as one of my friends so we can keep in touch and help each other along the way. soyasee
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Janna, another way to connect with like minded people is to look through the groups. Look for your age group, or exercise goals, for example. It takes awhile, but having those people you connect with on a daily basis makes a huge difference. It'll give you some recognition when you have successes, give you ideas for food, exercise, and strategies and if necessary give you a little push if you want one. Keep logging in. This really does work!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me can add me as well. I like giving support and motivation and receiving it as well. I try to keep up on my blog and my friends can see my food logs as well. Working your way through the forums is the best way to make friends and even searching groups too. Good luck :)
  • Ali155
    Ali155 Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Good luck! :)
  • SALLAIN88
    SALLAIN88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also new and would love to have some friends to support as well as to get support from!! Friend me!!
  • joanne51971
    Options
    feel free to add me too! anyone can!! im on here most days :wink:
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :o) I will try and help motivate but somedays my motivation hits a wall too. I have an open diary too I log it all the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am a total work in progress.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • sammyjo0009
    Options
    Hi I am new and joind yesterday....so how do I add friend or invite people?
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and joind yesterday....so how do I add friend or invite people?
    Click on a profile pic and you'll see an add friend button.
  • courtneybusdeker
    Options
    i just joined too so no friends for me yet either. anyone is welcome to add me though :)
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • nicolars1977
    Options
    add me
  • nuphan
    nuphan Posts: 12
    Options
    add me, the more the merrier
  • chanixxx
    chanixxx Posts: 64
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I'm kinda boring but I'll do my best to keep you going!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • tayzr
    tayzr Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel the exact same way. I've been alone trying to lose weight (roller-coaster style) - nobody to talk to when I'm in a rut or doing good, or whatever... And, I'd also like to find some friends, find some support, find people who can relate.
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    you can add me as well, i love to help people!!! :-)