Apple shaped people (again) Please post Before and After Pix

Options

Replies

• mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I was a big ol' apple - partly poor diet, partly sitting on my bum, partly PCOS.

BA.jpg

Not quite there yet (and I'm now surprisingly something of a rectangle!) but we can bet the apple :)
  • honeythatsokay
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! You give me hope :) I'm losing inches all over but my waist won't bulge and my stomach is so bloated compared to the rest of my body, wah! 24 inch waist, you will be mine.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Its good to see all my fellow apples. We are doing the dayum thang. Now let me go look up with an 8 is.
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Just gonna share my little progress as well. :)

This isn't a complete before and during. I actually started my weight loss journey in November 2011.

The first picture was taken back in May and the second photo was taken a couple of days ago.

edit2.jpg

Insanity is really kicking my butt!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Just gonna share my little progress as well. :)

This isn't a complete before and during. I actually started my weight loss journey in November 2011.

The first picture was taken back in May and the second photo was taken a couple of days ago.

edit2.jpg

Insanity is really kicking my butt!
    WOW! AWESOME PROGRESS....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AFTER...YOU ARE KICKING AZZ...DON'T FORGET TO POST AGAIN....WOW!!!
  • kaymila
    kaymila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • kaymila
    kaymila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2kq5mls8K1qhcb6mo1_500.png
    tumblr_m2kq5mls8K1qhcb6mo2_r3_500.png

you look great! congrats!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    we women are never satisfied are we?.. lol.. I'm a pear shape.. and I hate it.. my mother in law is an apple.. I've always admired how her legs always stay toned no matter what.. I however have cellulite that sits in my butt and thighs.. :(
  • cuteazz1
    cuteazz1 Posts: 37
    Options
    On the bright side Most Sports Illustrated swimsuit models are APPLE shaped..some Runway models too..although some are ruler shaped when the are really tiny....FAmous Apple shaped women are Jennifer Hudson,Katherine Zeta Jones,TYra Banks and Kim Catrall and they look FAB!!!!!
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is me at 119 pounds before I got pregnant with my third, I am now 140 and done having kids so my goal weight now is 110 since im young.
    like you can see im an apple shape, you can hardly tell in the picture but I needed a tummy tuck, which im now getting in January. In this picture I still needed to lose 14 pounds or about 11. Im short 5'1.
    30uvhg3.jpg
  • brendas026
    Options
    bump
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    This is me at 119 pounds before I got pregnant with my third, I am now 140 and done having kids so my goal weight now is 110 since im young.
    like you can see im an apple shape, you can hardly tell in the picture but I needed a tummy tuck, which im now getting in January. In this picture I still needed to lose 14 pounds or about 11. Im short 5'1.
    30uvhg3.jpg
    Yes you look awesome. It doesn't look like you need a tummy tuck...but I know once you get it, you are going to feel good about it. I would love to have your tummy now.....
  • scorp7003
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for sharing your pics. I have always been an apple shape, as well.
  • dsco86
    dsco86 Posts: 11
    Options
    What I hate about the "apple shape" is that sometimes you'll get asked if you're pregnant. I've had that happen to me twice.
  • brendas026
    Options
    i know!!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find my "before" pics in the bathing suit... but this gives you an idea of how round I am in the tummy/waist, upper body (while staying pretty lean in the legs) when I gain weight. In the Before pic I weigh 137 pounds and in the After pic I weigh 122 pounds. I'm not trying to lose more weight, but am focusing on dropping a little more body fat while keeping my weight the same :-)

BeforeAfterComparison1.jpg
  • ashleydv70
    ashleydv70 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you all are truly an inspiration. I might post a pic of me before at 270lbs and now (during my journey) at 242lbs
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You seem to be more of an "8" or a high-hipped hourglass. I always thought I was an apple too (and 8s can transform into apples at higher weights), but your bone structure suggests more evenness than an apple has. Here's a great link to check out: http://www.insideoutstyleblog.com/2010/05/real-life-body-shapes-8.html

Thanks for posting this. I looked it up and I'm a "V" shape :-) Although, it seems like the "V" shape is just another term for "apple"... both tend to be wider in the upper half with no real defined waist and slimmer in the hips and thighs.
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!