Crazy food habit you had as a kid

Options

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Raw hot dogs and raw Mr. Noodles

ETA: Vanilla ice cream mixed with rice crispies. still amazing.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My different foods could not touch each other, and I ate all of one before I'd start another.

^^^^ This ^^^^ and i would eat the ends of chicken bones if they were soft enough. Also liked shrimp tails if they were grilled.
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Miracle whip on Pringles. Yum. Trailer park or doorve. Ore durve? How do you correctly misspell that? Appetizer. :)
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Raw hamburger meat,
    Bologna and ketchup sanwiches,
    butter and cheese sandwiches
    Raw pasta
    Halavah sanwiches

I guess i had a weird sandich fettish..:laugh:
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    I used to sit in the bottom of the cupboard with my imaginary friend "Patrick" and eat chocoalte chips!

Who ate the most, you or Patrick and who got into the most trouble for it? :)
  • kvrnmom02
    kvrnmom02 Posts: 14
    Options
    I didn't think it was weird but other people did. I would only drink milk with ice in it. (Now I just don't drink milk.) I ate tomatoes whole, like an apple. (Still do)
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Peanut butter & Pickle Sandwiches :)
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Mayonnaise on Ritz crackers. I thought it was the most delicious goddamn thing ever created...and now I can't stand either of those things. Ugh.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Dry Mr. Noodles and the powder that goes with it.

Extra MSG on my macaroni and tomatoes.
  • IAM_WORTH_IT
    Options
    I use to put all my Macdonalds french fries into my thick shake, push them down so they were all nicely covered and then fish them out one by one and eat them :ohwell:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I used to drink straight from the syrup bottle. lol
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Eating jars of pickles. It was a bad addiction. Everyone knew where the pickles went. lol.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Match heads.

I liked to light the match then eat the burned part off the top. This is what happens when small children have no supervision. Think about it.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    uncooked ramen noodles. just munched them like a giant cracker or cookie or something!

I did this too. :laugh:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with BBQ sauce

Potato chips with ketchup
  • jo3y20
    jo3y20 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Potato chip sandwiches--bread, chips and Miracle Whip.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'd sit at the computer and play video games with a loaf of white bread and a jar of miracle whip.

That loaf would be gone in a few hours.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would just drink those tiny creamer things. I thought it was really delicious milk...
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wonderbread, miracle whip and shredded iceberg lettuce. Used to eat dozens of these.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I used to squish bags of crisps (potato chips) so that the crisps would be crunched into tiny pieces - my logic was that there would therefore be more of them, and so they would last longer! And then I used to eat each tiny crumb at a time - and they did indeed last longer. I still do it now, actually, but not to such an extent that the crisps become crumbs!