Ladies, let me see your GUNS!!!

Options

Replies

• Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Getting there. I am about 5 weeks into Jamie Eason's LiveFit trainer. I love to lift !!

c1026f27.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg

Gorgeous!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I realized my original one I posted from June is different from my current, or they look a little better today than two months ago, so here's an update:

Pic posted here in June (flexing):
    b5VQ4.jpg

Pic taken this week (not flexing):
    bxoqs.jpg

I see a little improvement!!

Anyone else want to share an update on their progress?

Edited to fix size of pic
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Did you get your tickets?

160481-largest_38868.jpg

338781-largest_Tiff_on_Waimea_1.JPG

to the gun show?

lol
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg
    Uhm...HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BUTT LIKE THAT????!!!!!!!!!! Lol, that is pretty close to a perfect butt..sorry if I sound creepy, but I always say I want an "up butt" meaning a higher butt, for it to look more perky! And your butt is exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! what I mean when I say it!
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can,t show mine, I don't want charged with carrying a concealed weapon.
  • zenwarrior77
    zenwarrior77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Umm...yea. They look pretty good right now. Nice definition while maintaining feminine lines.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg
    Uhm...HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BUTT LIKE THAT????!!!!!!!!!! Lol, that is pretty close to a perfect butt..sorry if I sound creepy, but I always say I want an "up butt" meaning a higher butt, for it to look more perky! And your butt is exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! what I mean when I say it!

yep--i wish i had a butt like that! mine isn't flat or non-existent but it's definitely on the smaller side :)
  • charliebrooke08
    Options
    i don't know how to "tag" this where everyone who commented will see it, but . . . . I am gentically favored in the butt area, but squats have made a HUGE difference (lol). Seriously though I cut out all lower body work except squats for awhile (3 months-ish) Deep, heavy squats. You can watch some of my videos on youtube. www.youtube.com/charliebrooke08 I have recently re-incorporated a leg day in addition to my squat workouts but that's primarily focused on my hamstrings and calves.
  • charliebrooke08
    Options
    bump

8znvwp.jpg

You can find me on
    twitter: swolegirlcb
    instagram: swolegirlcb
    youtube: charliebrooke08
    facebook and interwebs: facebook.com/trainangry and www.trainangry.com
    NEW TANKS COMING SOON!

Women's red racerbacks, will say "Size Does Matter" on the front.
    :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    599560_3502823244460_294410855_n.jpg
    ShootingDayTwo6.jpg
    Oh, you mean this kind:
    2012-06-28_12-34-37_754.jpg
  • jdruiz89
    jdruiz89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Remind me to not piss any of y'all off. I'd be scared for my life. :laugh:
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    <<<Mine....
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg

yep--i wish i had a butt like that! mine isn't flat or non-existent but it's definitely on the smaller side :)

Fab guns yes, but All I saw was butt too! Fabulous! very jealous!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! All of you!! Mine are finally starting to show some, and one day, I will post a picture, too!!:)
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    recently in love with my guns...
    297318_472544876102611_771264869_n.jpg
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    i don't know how to "tag" this where everyone who commented will see it, but . . . . I am gentically favored in the butt area, but squats have made a HUGE difference (lol). Seriously though I cut out all lower body work except squats for awhile (3 months-ish) Deep, heavy squats. You can watch some of my videos on youtube. www.youtube.com/charliebrooke08 I have recently re-incorporated a leg day in addition to my squat workouts but that's primarily focused on my hamstrings and calves.

Anyone else planning on watching the videos just to see more of the hot butt?
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and was trying on a dress that I bought, so I decided to take a pic showing my muscles.

6q86zr.jpg
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This thread deserves another bump!

Y'all are rockin'!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I took this pic the other day to show how long my hair is getting. Was surprised to see actual muscles in the picture! Kind of made me want to strut around the beach with my arms like this...but then I realized I would look like a total dork and likely embarrass my kids. hehehe

7530096016_3ac9f36638.jpg

your shoulders are looking really great! keep it up!

Just saw this...thanks! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!