Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Yes! From a C to a B on my way to bandaids.......
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Omg yes :( lol, but it isn't as bad as I thought. I originally was super scared to lose them due to weight loss so at first, I wasn't trying to lose weight. But then I just went ahead and got with the program! lol, afterall I do want to be healthy..

I've lost 24lbs, going from 168 to 144.

Size went from 38C to 38B
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Yes, and I'm so glad it happened.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was a 36B nearly my entire adult life. At my heaviest I was up to about a 38F...then went to a 38DDD for a long time. Now a 36D and pretty happy with that :blushing:
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow... I've been an A cup my whole life, and never really had a problem with it; but some of you make it seem like you're not a woman if you don't have at least a DD cup. Your life won't end if you shrink down to a B. And if the rest of your body is shrinking too, you should still look proportional.

Take it from a 'flat chested' girl:
    -My boobs are nice and perky
    -I can wear cute bras, or no bra at all
    -I can sleep on my stomach comfortably
    -I just need one light weight comfy sports bra to work out

And as someone with family affected by breast cancer, I'm grateful that I have healthy breasts, no matter the size.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Barely. A bit disappointing.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was down almost 50lbs and didn't lose anything. I went from a 46DDD to a 44F.
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    went from a 38DDD to a 36C. wahh!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Wow... I've been an A cup my whole life, and never really had a problem with it; but some of you make it seem like you're not a woman if you don't have at least a DD cup. Your life won't end if you shrink down to a B. And if the rest of your body is shrinking too, you should still look proportional.

And as someone with family affected by breast cancer, I'm grateful that I have healthy breasts, no matter the size.

Well said and great points!

It's more important to have healthy breasts than smaller or bigger ones.

Make the most of whatever you have and count your blessings if you are healthy.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Well, if anyone wants to part with some I'll gladly take them :) (kidding)

Im ok with my lacking on top. I used to be a C but have breasted two kids each for a year :) exclusively. So I think having my A's are definetly worth that trade off :)
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    I'm 146 lbs. When I was at my highest weight ( 168 lbs ) I was a 36B. Now I'm a 34B. So, my boobs haven't changed much. There was never much fat on my boobs to begin with. I carry all my weight in my lower half.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I'm thrilled. They look sooo much better. My biggest cup size was an H (maybe bigger, hard to find bras in those sizes) and I'm currently in a 38DD. My smallest size since high school.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was a C/D in cup size.... the C was perfect, but some D's fit a bit better.
    With weight gain, i was overflowing in all of my C cups...with wight loss i fit back into my comfy C's. Thats how it's always been for me. .. depending how much weight u lose u might loose 1/2 a cup to 2 cups worth of boobs. lol
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I did go from a 46DDD to a 30DDD, so i'd say so.
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    it happens your tits are fat me lady but they dont completely disappear just go to what they should of been at a normal weight. unless you go underweight then expect negga tits
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I had some C/D boobs by the time i was 9/10 putting me aournd the 5th/6th grade i thnk. And truthfull, i like my boobs but i dnt think id be too upset if they shrunk to a B and the rest of my body was where i want it to. Beside most of the cute bras in the Bs. So upseting AND unlike u i hve to wear a regular bra and a sports bra to keep from flapping around. when i dnt it sometimes hurts after running. one time i went to Pt and just a reglaur (comfy bra at that) because i didnt thnk we were going to run. well they suprised us with a 4 or 5 mile run, it was PAINFULL!!!!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    No, but my neighbor did....says she went from a 36c to a 36 long!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely have. They're almost gone.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    They are the first place to lose on my body. my *kitten* and hips are the last place to lose.. I wish it was the other way around.

I've already lost about 4 or 5" around my chest since losing 20 pounds (before joining MFP).

I already expected that I'd get smaller though. My chest was a lot smaller back in the day when I was thinner. it just grew with me when I got fat *lol* The only perk to being over weight is the large boobs. =-)
    Although I wouldn't want to get flat chested, I do appreciate that it all stay proportionate to my frame, who wants to look like a pencil with two beach balls attached to it *lol*
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yep, I went from a D to a C which is fine as I now fit into most of the bras that I had packed away because they got too small. Hopefully won't go smaller than that, but anything can happen I guess...now if only the belly were as easy to get rid of.