Who hates being single?

Options
Let's make this positive...what are some things you can enjoy about being single?

Replies

• WendyA1119
    Options
    No one to bother you when you are in the mood to veg out and just enjoy peace. :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Not having to deal with any emotional bs
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

haha love this!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I do honestly, Looking :flowerforyou:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Oh I loved being single. I did what I want, when I wanted and who I wanted when I wanted.

I got into a relationship once I realized I wanted someone to share in my fun.

But damn, it was a blast! Vacations to Europe ALONE:)) Going out with my friends all the time, indulging in my Friday Nights chinese food and pedicures.... oh. Those were the days:) I still get them, but definitely not as frequently as I once did. And I'm okay with that:))
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Not having to attend and make small talk other people's work functions.

Bed and blankets all to myself.

Getting complete control over dinner choices and remote control.

Shaving my legs infrequently.
  • jbarlow715
    Options
    What I miss about being single is being able to spend my money however I wanted!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I don't have to answer to anyone.
    I get a big bed to myself (although my girl cat makes that very difficult for me).
    I can go on dates with a variety of people.
    I can live for me.
  • jbarlow715
    Options
    You can also skip the leg shaving once you have been married for a long time, LOL!
  • SHHitsKaty
    SHHitsKaty Posts: 301
    Options
    I adore being single, I've been single for a little over a year after ending an engagement with my ex and sure, I've been on dates and such but I've enjoyed my own time. I don't have to answer to anyone, do things with someone when I don't want to, it's all about me and whatever I wanna do. I can focus on myself, my health, school and work and not worry about anything else or anyone else.
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy being single. I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I can control the remote and don't have to put up with shows I can't stand. I can go out with my friends whenever I want. I can eat healthy without having the temptation of crappy foods in the house. Can't really get better than that!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I get a big bed to myself (although my girl cat makes that very difficult for me).
    I can live for me.

Yeah my dog generally jumps on the bed after I fall asleep and curls up right next to me. So maybe I don't really have the bed to myself.

Is it weird to say I like being single, but I hate dating?
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can live for me.

Yeah my dog generally jumps on the bed after I fall asleep and curls up right next to me. So maybe I don't really have the bed to myself.

Is it weird to say I like being single, but I hate dating?

I hate dating too but love being single so no I completely understand. I'm not dating anyone for a while till I can get myself to a place where I feel more comfortable about myself physically.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Hanging out with anyone I want, whenever i want....and definitely having control over my own money :) My dog (baby leila) sleeps with me and keeps me warm :)
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Love this post. Thank you.

Being able to use all of my resources on myself, instead of someone else. Hired a personal trainer right away even!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've only been single for two weeks...

But so far I can tell you it's nice not to have to make sure to call him on weekdays since I only saw him on the weekends. And he isn't ruining my eating plans for two days of every week. I can just eat what I want and not consider what he wants.

I still miss him, though. =(
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow ...
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I've only been single for two weeks...

But so far I can tell you it's nice not to have to make sure to call him on weekdays since I only saw him on the weekends. And he isn't ruining my eating plans for two days of every week. I can just eat what I want and not consider what he wants.

I still miss him, though. =(

Going on a month myself. I know how you feel. Hang in there.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I've been single for long enough. However, being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, is nice.