Who hates being single?

Options

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Never been in a relationship (or just getting kissed for that matter) so I really really hate being single because I know I am missing out!
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't have to cuddle

bazinga
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I dont have to worry about being jealous :P
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options

I just get jealous of seeing FB statuses about how AWESOME and LOVING some guy's girl is...and how he's so madly smitten by her he can't think straight...and how she loves loving him.

:-/
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    I can do anything I want when ever I want! but that's boring most of the time

^^This exactly.

<<-- Forever single and looking :ohwell: but taking applications.

You just gave me a great idea for a new thread! Hehehe.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Count me in. I'm actually starting to get depressed here since I'm already in almost mid 30's, single and without kids & I want to build my own family. But the question is, how? :ohwell:
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.

this literally made me spit my coffee out.

i think i have a girl crush. lol
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I love being single and am not interested in getting married. That said, I do have a boyfriend and we see each other once or twice a week. That's plenty for me. The rest of the time I have friends to get together with, exercise to do, just plain alone time, a part time job to give me a routine. I don't need to be married for the money - I can support myself ;-)
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have enjoyed being single so that I can "get back to me".

While I enjoyed being married, I was married to the wrong person.

I look forward to finding my best friend and being back in a relationship.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

I just get jealous of seeing FB statuses about how AWESOME and LOVING some guy's girl is...and how he's so madly smitten by her he can't think straight...and how she loves loving him.

:-/

Facebook is the devil. Always remember that so much of what people post on it is complete BS. If you looked at my ex's FB status' in the weeks leading to the break up, all you'd see are the meals I cooked for him that he used to photograph and brag to his friends about. And then you'd see the dinner party I threw for him and his friend. A week later, he told me he never loved me. A week after that, he was already dating someone else. So, just take everything with a boulder of salt :-)
  • dannywells
    Options
    Being unmarried is great, though I do like to have a boyfriend. What I like best about being unmarried is that my time and my money are my own, and I get to spend them however I want.
    -EleanoreWells.com
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I dispise being single, but I have gotten used to it. I think the reason I hate it so much is because I've only ever been single. I was married briefly, which was a nightmare. So I never really had a decent relationship, where I can say for sure I'd rather be married or single. I have no comparison - I can't base relationships on the one horrible marriage I had.

But I'm very lonely, and that's where I wish I wasn't single.
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the freedom of being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want. It may be why I have chosen to remain single, honestly.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Honestly the only good thing about being single is all the free time, guilt-free. However, this is also the biggest downfall of being single. All the down time gives me time to realize how lonely I am with no one to distract me from it. :\ DAMMIT
  • MoonyRose
    Options
    I like being single :)! I also like being in a relationship. It's not the be all and end all being in a relationship. To be able to function in a healthy relationship, you must first be comfortable alone. NO ONE can validate your existence, family and friends can embellish it, but at the end of the day YOU are awesome. I recently ended things with someone who failed to notice I was awesome, but I don't mind being alone at all. Right now, I'm focussing on being the best I can be and anyone who doesn't support that I don't have time for :)! xx
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.
    haha, brilliant!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of that is better about being single is that I could be a complete slob and have a messy house without considering anyone elses preferences. And being a slob come so totally natural to me. :blushing:

Mama always said " It takes a very good man to be better than no man at all."
  • MoonyRose
    Options
    Honestly the only good thing about being single is all the free time, guilt-free. However, this is also the biggest downfall of being single. All the down time gives me time to realize how lonely I am with no one to distract me from it. :\ DAMMIT

you can make friends and your family will always love you, they can console and advice you with relationships. No need to be lonely. I'm single but never lonely
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    usually a man says "i'm single" it means i can't find any hotties, mind if a woman says "i'm young, free and single" well most of us know what that probably means, a man says it see above.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was single until age 20, and that was enough to last me a lifetime. Done.

My sex drive is way too high to be anything else but married, with a wife in close proximity at all times. I don't know how "single" folks deal with such sporadic sex. I'd go crazy.