ICE - How Do I log It?

Options

Replies

• xPocahontas
    Options
    here's my question. Ok i KNOW that Ice turns into water eventually..but when it is still ICE and i have say 24 ounces of water, do I subtract 1oz per cube? 2oz per cube?

Also if I drink the water and THEN the ice melts do I count that as water if I drink it? Should I count its as water if i put it in iced tea? Also is the Rapper and Law and Order co-star Ice T named after the famous drink?

Anyways i am trying to get an accurate water count..thanks!

First of all

That's not a big of a deal

Just log the water or drink it hit :p

You my sir must chill out
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    So.... Nothing to be ashamed of? O.K. Nose it is.
    [/quote]

No, never any shame for a mosquito or two on the run. Now, don't get started getting a bag of them and sitting down on the couch with them--THAT would be something to be ashamed of.

It serve them right though. They gave me West Nile.

OP? Have you tried the cute shaped ice cubes? Ya know like little flowers or stars? That might help you.
  • danthomson56
    Options
    Silly boy! Ice is a solid, and should be logged as a food, not a drink!

Next you're going to be telling me that you don't distill and measure the steam coming out of your tea cup so you can adjust the calories accordingly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only if it's steep so I can get a precise count. But here's the thing i take a shower..water gets in my mouth..i have NO WAY to log that!

I cant take it!!!! My side hurts!!!

Big Ced, I am at work and you have made my night. I haven't laughed by myself so hard in years. :yawn: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,060 Member
    Options
    Does one pound of ice weigh more than one pound of water?
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i chew ice because im frustrated.

Chewing ice is a form of pica disorder, which is often a sign of iron deficiency. Based on this ice obsession, it's possible the OP and some others on this thread are iron deficient. I recommend blending some spinach into the ice. I swear, you won't even taste it.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    funniest thread in a while:laugh: thanks all:drinker: :wink:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    here's my question. Ok i KNOW that Ice turns into water eventually..but when it is still ICE and i have say 24 ounces of water, do I subtract 1oz per cube? 2oz per cube?

Also if I drink the water and THEN the ice melts do I count that as water if I drink it? Should I count its as water if i put it in iced tea? Also is the Rapper and Law and Order co-star Ice T named after the famous drink?

Anyways i am trying to get an accurate water count..thanks!

There are not words to reply to this.

The answer is N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    So full of win! Lol
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Does one pound of ice weigh more than one pound of water?

OF COURSE JUST LIKE MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Next you're going to be telling me that you don't distill and measure the steam coming out of your tea cup so you can adjust the calories accordingly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only if it's steep so I can get a precise count. But here's the thing i take a shower..water gets in my mouth..i have NO WAY to log that!

LMFAO
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Am I really reading this?
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzxqjqCCfU1qdbdo6.gif
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8mansGSS41qc6ld8.gif
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I say log it as exercise. Because you must have burned atleast 76 calories thinking of that DAYUM question!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LOL!
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I say log it as exercise. Because you must have burned atleast 76 calories thinking of that DAYUM question!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    Tell em gurl! SILLY SILLY SILLY!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    This thread is like a bad accident...I just can't look away!!! :laugh:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8mansGSS41qc6ld8.gif

^^^ This
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options

OMG!!! Really?!?!?!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    See its negative calories.
    Your body has to work to bring all that ice to body temperature and that needs calories.
    So subtract 10 cals per ice cube!
    Actually you should eat ice cubes all day and eat whatever you want. The calories will cancel themselves out.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    So how do you log all that?

I thought it was going to be simple - no water taken in since my body is now hermetically sealed from moisture. It's also helped me with calorie control since no one is inviting me out to have drinks after work. It might be all the flies that have suddenly invaded my workspace for some really odd reason, and seem to follow me around. Plus, there's a weird new odor at the office so I can understand why people might not want to go our for drinks any more. Oddly enough, my car and house have the same exact smell all the time, too.

Anyway, no water ingestion in the shower - problem solved!

Then, the other day, I noticed that the hot water heated up the drysuit and made me sweat.

I licked it off my body. I'm not sure whether to log it or not. I think I'll log half of it and use the other half for an intermittent water fast.

yes after all of that you definitely should log it.

Trouble is, there were two dead flies in the sweat, and I accidentally got them too. I can't find an entry for "dead fly" in the database.

It's all so confusing.

If there is a listing for live fly use that. if not use a jelly bean!