Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track because I decided to go to morning group power instead of night and working out in the morning makes me more motivated!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 PMS pounds! Every last one of them better come off- plus one. :angry:
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I have been absolutely shocking at it in recent weeks!
  • JenJen0932
    JenJen0932 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track as I have my weigh-in tomorrow and I want to see that middle number move. Hopefully off to a good start by doing a 9.5km walk before work. :)
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am working hard to becoming a better me :)
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to he fit, strong, healthy, and look good for my big vacation in january.
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I can't keep making excuses and I owe it to myself and my family....

P.s I love this post and reading everyone else's reasons is very motivating.....Thank you x
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 PMS pounds! Every last one of them better come off- plus one. :angry:

^^^This.

Also, today I'll stay on track because I have four kids who need me to be here and healthy.
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I have a lot of social events coming up (weekend getaways, weddings, visiting family) that I want to save my calories for!! And a few Sam Adams Octoberfests on the weekend :drinker:
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    There are some pretty great reasons listed.

TODAY I will stay on track because it is my second to last CKO kickboxing class and I want it to count.
  • squeaker87
    squeaker87 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I am tired of hating my body
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I worked too hard in the gym yesterday to throw it away today.
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want to live a long and healthy life!!!!!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I've come too far these past 8 months not to!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wellllll today I'll stay on track because after work it's weigh in at the gym with my trainer. Looking forward to that high five!
  • AuntieGinge
    AuntieGinge Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Me too!!!
  • mikeysdiet
    mikeysdiet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've worked so hard to get to this point I don't want to go backwards.
  • dshearrer
    dshearrer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I fell off and gained back 5 pounds...and I signed up for a 5K in October and want to be able to complete it!!
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I have a date on Thursday!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

Me as well!!