Today i'll stay on track because...

Replies

• noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Today I will stay on track because I love seeing the number on the scale get lower and lower...and because I want to prove to those that think that I can't do it that I CAN!!!!
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Today I will stay on track so that I can continue to fit into my jeans (and not look like a blubber ball in my lap suit at my upcoming tri!)
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Today I will stay on track because I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Love this!! Saving it for tomorrow. :)
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Today I will stay on track because I am happy I can fit into my old clothes and I want to continue to drop more weight... :flowerforyou:
  • Today I'll stay on track because I have a check up later today and she is not going to like the pounds I've put on since the last time I saw her! :)

That and I'm sick of not feeling comfortable in my clothes!
  • clovelyday
    clovelyday Posts: 14 Member
    Today I will stay on track because i need to prove it to myself that I can do this. Also because I wan to be the example for my girls and grands. :heart:
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    ... I am at a plateau and I know that if I stick with this, I'll start losing weight again.
  • Today I'll stay on track because I am worth it.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    ... I am at a plateau and I know that if I stick with this, I'll start losing weight again.

THIS!
  • Today I'll stay on track to counteract the PMS weight that's been creeping on this week.
  • Today I'll stay on track cuz I'm worth it & I've come to far to go back.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    I will stay on track because I choose too.
  • Today I will stay on track , because I feel pride in myself every day that I do ....
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Today I'll stay on track because there's nothing interesting in the fridge.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Today I'll stay on track because I love how awesome I feel every morning putting on clothing from the back of the closet and not having anything cut off my circulation...and I am worth a healthier ME! :happy:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 584 Member
    Today I will stay on track as I've worked my *kitten* off at the gym but it's too hot to eat too much anyway!
  • jlongieliere
    jlongieliere Posts: 2 Member
    Today I will stay on track because it is all about me. I am prepared and focused on my journey.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Today I'll stay on track because I know that I'll reach my goal weight one day if I keep going with my journey.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Today I'll stay on track because my legs are so sore from my run that it hurts to get up and walk to the kitchen.