ohh no you didn't!!

Options
I just ate a whole sleeve of Ritz crackers... and... I think I'm going to eat another :noway:

and you?....

Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Went to a party and ate there like a normal person :P... big step for me cause I'm scared of calories
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating an organic dark chocolate chip chococonut chewy granola bar .. trying to hold off until 10:30am. Patience.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Just went to the shop because I wanted to buy some chocolate....and completely forgot it and came out with milk instead!:laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating an organic dark chocolate chip chococonut chewy granola bar .. trying to hold off until 10:30am. Patience.

mmmMmmmm.... If it were me, I'd eat 3 now.. haha...
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Just went to the shop because I wanted to buy some chocolate....and completely forgot it and came out with milk instead!:laugh:

:laugh: so I am not the only one that does things like that? whew...:tongue:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Im eating cocoa puffs. 2 servings.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

:laugh: so I am not the only one that does things like that? whew...:tongue:

:laugh:

I seem to do it a lot..I'd like to say its willpower but it isn't ..it's pure forgetfulness :laugh:
  • goodeater24
    goodeater24 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Ate half a container of salsa/cream cheese dip on Saturday. With accompanying chips LOL. Mmmmm......delicious! And I was rewarded with a 4 lb. weight gain :-/ At least 2.5 of them are gone already.
  • MrsFairycake
    MrsFairycake Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Ditto! And you know what????? It was gooooooood! :D
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    no, i cant say that i have.:yawn:
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just ate almost a whole tesco lemon monkey pie as procrastination from revision... :embarassed:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    no, i cant say that i have.:yawn:

come on.... you can tell us... :tongue:
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I eat an entire bag of tortilla chips and an entire jar of salsa in one sitting, frequently.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.

Hopefully those bananas stave off what all that citrus and fiber is going to do to your GI tract! Bummer! (no pun intended). lol :explode:
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    i ate half a bag of cheetos last nite :sad: i will pay dearly for that one im sure
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I ate a lindt truffle the other night and it was just so delish
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I had a smoothie from Planet smoothie yesterday- pretty sure that was enough sugar for the week. lol Oh and then came home an had homemade rattlesnake pasta my cousin make with a chicken breast. (and I didnt make it to the gym)
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I fit a moderate amount of foods I enjoy into my calorie and macro goals...is I doing it wrong?