Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    ...because I have no money to buy ANYthing! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamesey73uk
    jamesey73uk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    because I have the will power and determination to do so! I deserve better :o)
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    TODAY I WILL stay on track because this isn't a track anymore it's my new normal. It has to be, I have worked so hard at breaking bad unhealthy habits to turn back now. I don't care who you are NO ONE is happy being over weight, I tried to convience myself of this many times. I like getting told how good I look and why in the world would I want to go back to the old me? No one ever told me that my fat looked good on me!!!
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am so tired of losing and gaining the same two pounds. Lol, gotta break this cycle.

THIS!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    for the rest of today i'm staying on track because yesterday and this morning i have gone sofar off track!!
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    today i'll stay on track because i deserve to feel good (the last two weeks have been rough)
  • saranghaeyo4390
    saranghaeyo4390 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just calculated how long until my first alumni event from college. I've been making progress, but I want a visible difference by the time I get to see my friends at school. Shallow, I know. But that little boost of confidence when people notice that you've lost weight is awesome!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    today Ill stay on track because I prepared myself well and have made time for a workout and I get to go to the beach this weekend!!!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because this weekend I will be racing in my first triathlon. My body needs this fuel to be strong!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I've really been struggling with sugar the past few weeks and I need to get back to a good place!
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because it feels so good to go to bed knowing that I have done my best.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I am a role model to my son
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    TODAY I WILL STAY ON TRACK BECAUSE: I have to, I am a Mexi-CAN, not a Mexi-can't.:huh:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because on Sunday we're going on holiday, and I won't want to be worrying that I had a "bad" week before we got there, and so can't enjoy myself a little with the odd scone or pasty, or, dare I say it, cornish scrumpy!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    today I will stay on track because I've regained some weight that I already lost, and because it's one day closer to me having what I really want (getting pregnant and having a baby)
  • dfharper86
    Options
    Today I am going to stay on track, because I have worked so hard the past few days that I do not want to undo all that hard work I put in!
  • scoobysnacks90
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because, I know that I can do this and I don't want to let myself down.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being gross.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    .....I want to look svelt for my 20th yr High School reunion in 3 months and I have to.....HAVE TO lose this baby weight!!!! My son (born 6 weeks ago) set me back 9 months....but he was so worth it!
  • haluise
    haluise Posts: 3
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to feel fabulousss in my wedding gown and getting off the track is sooo unrewarding~~