• HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Win.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :love: Warm German apple cake and Breyers vanilla ice cream last night!! YUM.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had 660 calories of hard pink lemonade.... I don't even care! :drinker:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I fit a moderate amount of foods I enjoy into my calorie and macro goals...is I doing it wrong?

if you walk into the kitchen and eyeball the oreos with a hard look, then walk on by as if they weren't there, then you sir, are a better man than I am.. haha:laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    I had 660 calories of hard pink lemonade.... I don't even care! :drinker:

and then the picture was taken..:noway:
  • BrewerFan2
    Options
    I'm sitting here sipping my water thinking of eating something healthy for breakfast while reading all these posts and thinking hey I have a hershey's bar in my freezer just sitting there....no I'm not going to eat it. lol Nope I'm saving it for when I absolutely can't stand it anymore and really really need it. Ok, time for a healthy bowl of cereal.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Have cocoa pebbles for dinner almost every night.
    And (gasp) usually with whole milk :noway:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Have cocoa pebbles for dinner almost every night.
    And (gasp) usually with whole milk :noway:
    you are def an ectomorph :smile:
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    On monday - I ate FIVE costco cookies = 1000 calories ugh
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had an extra half a serving of homemade lasagna last night and it was heaven.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OK, I bought these "vegetable chips" from the snack aisle ...... 7 portions in the bag @ 140 calories a portion ...... I ate the whole bag in 2 days ...... it wasn't the calories that bothered me so much, but that the stuff tasted like *kitten* ..... and I ate it anyway :sad:
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Put 4 tbsp of mayo on my tuna sandwich last night. I missed mayo. It was worth it.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    OK, I bought these "vegetable chips" from the snack aisle ...... 7 portions in the bag @ 140 calories a portion ...... I ate the whole bag in 2 days ...... it wasn't the calories that bothered me so much, but that the stuff tasted like *kitten* ..... and I ate it anyway :sad:

hahaha nice...
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Went to Olive Garden for dinner last night and had my absolute fav dessert in the world... Black Tie Mousse cake :-D
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    I may or may not have eaten Lays Wavy Potato Chips with my hummus instead of the carrots sitting right next to it......whoops.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have eaten Lays Wavy Potato Chips with my hummus instead of the carrots sitting right next to it......whoops.

lmao! love this
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Yep. The whole bottle :devil:
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ate half of a fresh bakery sour dough roll that I was using for my husband's sliders before he came home to eat. <-- haven't had wheat in 3 months.

I literally could not help it.
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options

lmao! love this

Why thank you :)
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ate about three servings of Lays Honey BBQ chips, a bag of pretzel M&M's, a spoon of PB, all in a matter of 30 min. last night...oops