Options

Replies

• patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just turned 39 in July.
  • shaewhitesides
    Options
    I just joined need to drop 20 pounds, add me as a friend and support.... :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and have about 35 pounds to lose. I love the online banter and support that comes with MFP :)
  • eclectikchic
    eclectikchic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am 32, will be 33 in October. Trying to restart this healthy living thing again.
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    34 here. Feel free to add! :)
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    46 here with 80lbs to go
  • inubu
    inubu Posts: 6
    Options
    i am! and tomorrow is my birthday! i am in my 30s.
  • mommmyto3boys
    Options
    34 here...three active boys and trying to make sure I stay healthy for them. I need to lose 170 pounds to get to a good healthy weight. I am learning that slow and steady wins the race! Feel free to add me :)

16557666.png
  • Sozzy23
    Sozzy23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's, have about 50 to lose per the "suggested" weights but would be happy with 40 lbs. I have already lost 25 pounds since my advenstures of dieting and exercising started in 2010. Sometimes I feel like a yo-yo, but I am back on board and at the lowest weight I have been in since the early 90's. I have never worked on fitness pal but it was suggested by a frieend. Look forward to helping each other with supports.
  • piljo2010
    piljo2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm 40 and live in the uk. Trying to lose 20lbs . Add me anyone who wants to especially if your in the uk too. My the way I joined today . X
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am 45 and have 40 lbs to lose. I think we all need support to help us reach our goals. I've spent the last 10 years being over weight. I don't want to spend another year feeling like this.
  • PJP19
    PJP19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends?
    I'm in my last year of 40's but you can kick me out in December when I hit the half-century mark if you'd like :)
  • sassypks
    Options
    I am 39 and just started on this site again...feel free to add me :)
  • mso1963
    mso1963 Posts: 1
    Options
    i am 49 running my first marathon on 9/11 havent been logging lately
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old mom and wife. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

I have about 100 pounds to lose.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, and have about 30-40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im 42 and need to lose 80 pounds :(
  • FeIsMe75
    FeIsMe75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 36, about to be 37. I am married and have two boys that live with me that are 15 and 12. I want to lose 70 pounds. So tired of being overweight. Ive been thin before and I know how good it feels. Please feel free to add me as a friend. The more support you get, the better you do
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    39 in 2 weeks. Need to loose 80-100 lbs
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am almost 33 and my husband is 40...I am a bit younger but, would still like to add and help motivate you!! :)