Options

Replies

• GypsyBabyRed
    Options
    I'm 36 with over 100 lbs to lose - you can add me as a friend :tongue:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    37:(((( Always love to support my MFP friends and spread some cheer and love.. Feel free to FR me!! ;-)
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow, lot's of us on here!!! Anyone can add me. 36 and looking to be fit by forty!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I am 30 ..well, if I round down to the nearest ten. I want to be healthy by the time I am 30 again.
  • Karebear_68
    Options
    I am 43 and I try to be a supportive friend!! Feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tatonluv
    Tatonluv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 39 (forever) :-) Add me I'm new here and so far I've really liked having the support I think it Will make all the difference
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 & I fall between the fine line of being motivating & being NUTS! Anyone can add me as a friend!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am 30 ..well, if I round down to the nearest ten. I want to be healthy by the time I am 30 again.

HAHA. Love this. :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    39 here..add away
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just turned 35 on the 18th! Feel like I'm in my 20's
  • lnd2011
    lnd2011 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend I am 43 and have 2 wonderful children that are 7 and 11. I have lost 20 pounds and my goal is another 5 pounds. I did the insanity program and lost some of the weight before I learned of my fitness pal I love the site to help me keep track of my food intake and calories burned. I am getting married Sept 29th to a wonderful man who also has lost 60 pounds. It is so much easier to have a partner to work out with to help push you. We ran our first 5k July 4th and finished it in 34 min. We are running another one this Saturday and our goal is to be able to run it all and finish under 34 min. Anyway I know how hard it is to shed the pounds as I get older and I want to give kudos to all of you for trying to live a healthier life style.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and anyone wanting to have someone in their age range, share similar life experiences and want motivation and motivate someone can feel free to add me. :)

i should add that I have between 60 and 70 lb to lose, I've gained back everything I worked so hard to lose and am literally starting from scratch again. I want it back - my life that is... so I'm here to do just that. I've been on here for awhile but am gaining momentum and really applying it this time!
  • PJP19
    PJP19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way! :)
  • Im 40 as of august 15, 2012, add me if you would like.
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and always looking for motivation and advice. I have over 100 pounds to lose. Been off plan for a while and this week have just begun to get back on track. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • LuisaAdames
    Options
    That was fast! I have been on for 5 weeks and have only lost about 4-5 lbs! How did you do that? Suggestions PLEASE!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and in better shape than I ever was in my teens and 20s. I'm pretty much at my goal weight, just doing some heavy lifting and trying to shed a few BF% in an effort to get strong and lean.
  • tuffykenwell
    tuffykenwell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 39 so very close to your age. I am about half way to goal and gearing up to finish what I started a year ago lol!
  • Italapps
    Italapps Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me!!! New here & looking for support!
  • bahlquist
    Options
    The big 40 but don't feel it