You know you drank too much when....

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Dylex
    Dylex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You invited people to your birthday while drunk at someone else's party... then all your friends let you down for your birthday only to have those people you invited whilst drunk remember & then take you out to party.

You assume they're psychic because you had no idea you even spoke to said new friends.

Winning on my 21st!!! Haha
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    You invited people to your birthday while drunk at someone else's party... then all your friends let you down for your birthday only to have those people you invited whilst drunk remember & then take you out to party.

You assume they're psychic because you had no idea you even spoke to said new friends.

Winning on my 21st!!! Haha

yay! happy 21!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    You wake up in your best friend's shirt. And panties. And your clothes are in her dryer.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Woke up in a twister mat on the floor, woke up on a love seat with another person passed out on top of me, woke up in a bathtub. Argued that vodka was hydrating because it was a clear liquid. Woke up and the trashcan i had filled with puke was spilled on everything :sick:

:drinker:
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    During my young student days I woke one morning to find a very large "House Full" sign hanging from the mantle in my room. It was obviously from a mid-city theatre but.....

The other thing I recall from those days was that whenever I had drunk so much alcohol that my body felt the need to expel it, there was always 'bean sprouts' involved - generally when blowing your nose the next morning.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    waking up in the bathtub holding the toilet bowl brush like it was your lover
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    You drink so much you forget to pee then at 3 am when your puking you pee your pants and ar reminded that the last time you peed was at 7pm. All of this happening in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. Oh and you have lost your new shoes... Still have never found them.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Amateurs.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    When your brother gets his braces stuck in the carpet and you think a kitchen knife is an acceptable tool to get him unstuck.

When your at a family reunion and decide to take all your clothes off because "its sooooo hot"

When someone has to wal you around the block to make sure you don't die in a puddle of your own vomit.

From my husband - When you start saying "I love you man".

When the world looks like riddlers hideout (does the tilt thing).
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When you wake up at home, covered in mud, and don't know where your car is.

Wasn't covered in mud, but I did not remember where my car was. It was the same night I crashed at a friends house. My co workers had to come over at thier first break to wake me up (he lived real close to our shop). I was still drunk, but went to work where I got to enjoy lamination fumes.

And on a good note, as the day went by, I remembered the general location of my car. I had a friend drive me to the general area and canvas the neighborhood till I found it.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    you wake up before sunrise, put on your friends clothes and work boots, walk across a 2 lane 45mph speed limit highway to a Produce Junction to call your mom and ask if she can come get you, leaving all of your own personal belongings at said friend's house. said friend wakes up unable to find you, calls your phone which is on her bedroom floor. you finally facebook message her saying you're "so sorry" and that you're home. you have no recollection of drinking anything besides "a few Yuenglings". my friend did this. i am "said friend". still epic drunkeness to this day.
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    ...you bent your grandparents flagpole.
    ...you wake up with a broken nose.
    ...you wake up in a bush in the middle of town.
    ...you cant find your truck to drive home (thank goodness).
    ...you wake up at your kitchen table having used a ham and cheese omlette as a pillow.
    ...you ask your friends, "where did we end up going last night?"
    ...you hear a few of your friends yelling the next morning, "who pissed on the coffee table!?"
    ...you hear your friends ask, "why is my sweatshirt all wet from piss!?"
    ...you wake up, stumble to the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror and wonder why you look like The Joker
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When you don't remember driving home
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's hard to talk in the morning.

Or when you realize your brand new pack of cigarettes is empty in one night. No one ever told me why cigarettes are better when you're drunk. I don't smoke much at all, but they'll be gone quickly if I'm drinking.
  • tyrannosarousREX
    Options
    you look at the pictures the next day and question "when did I go there? better yet....where is this?"
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You wake up naked in your bed with fuzzy teeth and massive hangover, your wet clothes in an unfamiliar shopping bag, with vague memories of the cops driving you home after arresting the guy who had been driving you, and then later see pics of yourself from the party wearing clothes that you don't even recognize. But you're glad to see you had a great time.
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    you spew in the rain in your socks! (i hate soggy socks!)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    ....When you go to fetch something in a room that is literally five feet away and somehow.. in that short straight line, you manage to move in a diagonal motion (somehow) and fall---taking an oak dining room chair and bar stool along with you.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You wakeup with long satin gloves and your girlfriends shoes on. her husband is texting my husband apologizing, and nobody, nobody will tell you what happened

or when you fall off a barstool and have to be carried to the car by 4 soldiers, ahhh good times lol

got to take one home tho ; )