ICE - How Do I log It?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Log it under food at approx 100 calories per cube.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Same way I log air.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Are there more calories in water from my bathtub than from my kitchen sink? What about the garden hose? My dog is thin and drinks toilet water all the time.
    Yes if you have sat in it, because then there will be small pieces of you in there, and then well its kinda weird because it is like cannibalism only you lost the weight in the tub sloughing all the dead skin off, then you drank the bath water with the dead stuff in it, so I think it would equal out.

dog is thin because toilet water is a negative calorie food, but only if it is dirty so have at it, then you can eat whatever you want because the toilet water will negate it all....

Kitchen sink and garden hose are same as ice only not as solid!!
  • Monalisa85
    Monalisa85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This much thought into ICE?
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options

l_eeb24bc0-ad0b-11e1-b2e9-9194b9d00004.jpg

NathanIII.jpg
  • xPocahontas
    Options
    tumblr_m8mansGSS41qc6ld8.gif

I just peed myself
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    See its negative calories.
    Your body has to work to bring all that ice to body temperature and that needs calories.
    So subtract 10 cals per ice cube!
    Actually you should eat ice cubes all day and eat whatever you want. The calories will cancel themselves out.

Ok so if i eat ICE with every meal..then I should weigh 150 lbs by Sunday?
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If I drop a bucket of ice and a bucket of water from the top of my roof, which would land first?
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    This is your brain.

This post is your brain on drugs.

Any questions?

:noway:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Maybe instead of drinking it and adding the calories..............you could try rubbing it in and subtract the calories you burned. Maybe that would make more sense to you lol......
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Maybe instead of drinking it and adding the calories..............you could try rubbing it in and subtract the calories you burned. Maybe that would make more sense to you lol......

this makes no sense because that would ADD water weight..lol
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Eating ice or drinking ice water needs to be logged in exercise because your body burns calories to warm the water for proper digestion but if you wait till its room temperature then your just screwed. You'll have to log the water in the food log and just deal with working it off later with exercise and the only exercise I have heard of to work off room temperature water is eating maple frosted bacon while petting a wild giraffe, not a zoo giraffe or a stuffed giraffe but a wild one. So good luck with that.

Buttermilk-pancake-cupcake-with-maple-buttercream-frosting-topped-with-bacon-530x353.jpg

+

Giraffe-wild-animals-2614055-1024-818.jpg

=

l.jpg