Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• Becky_Boop
    Options
    Today I will keep on track because I can finally see progress in bothy fitness and my appearance and it feels good!
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I am tired of using a button extender on my jeans.
  • jessc923
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because all these little cheats here and there add up and I know I am stronger than my weaker moments. I will stay on track because I am the reason and the tool to to fix this. I am tired of being the bad reason and now I want to be the good reason. I will not give into social interaction that combines people and food. I will not be my excuses.:angry:
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Today, I'll stay on track because I am not a quitter!
  • xaveria2
    xaveria2 Posts: 62
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to be ALIVE. I want to be able to play kickball with my granddaughters or do any activity they want me to do. I also want to ride bikes with my daughter and granddaughters.
  • angeldove85
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I don't want to have health issues in the future. I took an online quiz by putting in some stats and I'm at moderate risk for heart disease and diabetes. I so do not want to do that to myself or my loved ones!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I need to see the 200's...
  • kel_bucs99
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm sooooo close to fitting into an old favorite pair of jeans :smile:
  • SerenaNatasha
    Options
    Because my wedding is in 38 days!!!
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want to fit into those pink size 13 shorts by October.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am strong and I can do it!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because now I am addicted to working out & I want to get those nice abs!
  • unkeptwalnut83
    unkeptwalnut83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because running felt *good* this morning.
  • monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today I will show myself I CAN. And to practice willpower.
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    It will be one more day of success.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'll stay on track today because I weigh in tomorrow with my IP coach.
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Because I well never look at another picture of myself and say...who is this girl?
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I shouldnt let stress take over my life to the point of giving up on myself.
  • SanFranFrisky
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because normally when I put on my blue jeans straight out of the dryer they're too tight and this morning they weren't. I'd like to keep it that way.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to fit into all those cute clothes I was recently given.

Tomorrow I will stay on track because I want to meet the goal I set to lose 35 pounds by my birthday.

Friday I will stay on track because I want to be healthy.

Saturday I will stay on track because I want to be able to play soccer.

Sunday I will stay on track because I want to feel worthy of the fine guy who inexplicibly finds me desireable.

Monday I will stay on track because I want to get rid of that 3 in front of my weight.

Tuesday I will stay on track because I already did for one week, so another week should be easy.