Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Replies

• jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    I'm in!
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    I'm In, my overall goal is more but this will help put me on the right track :happy:
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    sounds like a great plan. Could really use some extra motivation right now :embarassed:
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    I am in!
  • I'm in! :)

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    7.5 pounds a month for 4 months, totally doable. Count me in. I would not be obese at that point!
  • I'm in! I don't have a date but this sounds like a realistic one for me. I am 160 and def have 30 to get to my goal......:bigsmile:
  • i am so down with this!! I have 30 more pounds till my goal weight....(i am 5'8" and 180lbs) SO feel free to add me!!
  • Count me in! I have a more to lose than that but the 30 pounds would put me in "onederland" which is what I really really want to do before Christmas. Just bought new workout shoes dusted off the treadmill and will refocus on the gym. I really want to do this and am excited. Good luck to us all.
  • shajerlev
    shajerlev Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in... just started MFP this week and could really use the motivation and support!!! want to lose 50 lbs.. we can do it!!! :smile:
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    I'm in.
  • I'm in. I'm new to MFP , so this will give me motivation and the support I need.
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    I'm in!!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    My birthday is December 16th. Count me in. :-) You should start a group!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Can i join too? I have 29lbs left to lose and I would love to have those gone by Christmas!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    My Birthday is Dec. 23rd.I am on board!

my birthday is dec 23 too! this is my exact goal, 30 more lbs down! LET'S DO THIS, KIDS!!!!!!!!!
  • My goal is a lot more than 30 to lose, but I'm IN! Thanks for sharing the challenge!
  • MONEEF
    MONEEF Posts: 2
    I am new to this site. A friend recommended and I am just trying to figure out how to get started planning my meals and all. What bandwagon I can join....I am in!
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    This sounds good to me. I'm in it ....to win it !!!
  • jang711
    jang711 Posts: 24 Member
    Count me in. If I can lose thd 30 I'll only have 10 to goal. Game on!!