Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    YEP...

Single til death do I part...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    at least i'll have my cats...

yep... guess I gotta get me some cats so I can uphold the crazy lady with all the cats image...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    3 1/2 years since my last legit relationship, and that was my second ex-wife.

I'm pretty sure that I am the embodiment of that meme, without the scary chin though.

Feel free to friend me though. ;) lol

It's been over 10 years for me. :cry: Egads, I am a loser...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    3 1/2 years since my last legit relationship, and that was my second ex-wife.

I'm pretty sure that I am the embodiment of that meme, without the scary chin though.

Feel free to friend me though. ;) lol

It's been over 10 years for me. :cry: Egads, I am a loser...

Seriously? Who is the biggest loser? Someone who can remain single? or someone who is in and out of unfulfilling relationships?

I am trying to come to a place where I am content with my status in life. Some people are meant to be in relationships. Some of us... are meant to walk through this life alone. As much as I hate to admit it at times, I realize that I'm one of the latter not the former.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I, too, am Forever Alone.

It's because no one wants to hear that you're not outgoing on dating sites. That's pretty much everyone's opening line: "OMG, I'm so outgoing and such a people person!"

Mine would be all: "I hate most other members of the human race and isolate myself from them as a result, but I'd like that special someone to come and share my couch on Friday nights!"

See...it's a hard sell.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Ever since I became single I lost weight and bought a BMW.

#positivereinforcement

how you doin?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt16skUFRO1r3acmqo1_500.png

tumblr_lzsxf9kyBJ1qehv22o1_500.jpg

522e423e33469b8d4910c5089168fa2c.jpg

Easily my most favorite meme.
  • adorability
    adorability Posts: 49 Member
    Options

It's because no one wants to hear that you're not outgoing on dating sites. That's pretty much everyone's opening line: "OMG, I'm so outgoing and such a people person!"

Mine would be all: "I hate most other members of the human race and isolate myself from them as a result, but I'd like that special someone to come and share my couch on Friday nights!"

See...it's a hard sell.

I love you for posting this, I'm exactly the same way haha
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am single and will be staying that way, maybe we should be single together ? ;-)

^^this
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

See...it's a hard sell.

I love you for posting this, I'm exactly the same way haha

Hahah this is exactly how I am, fortunately I found a partner who hates people and going places more then I do, so keep looking! They are out there!!!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I feel that way all the time. Although part of me thinks I should start looking at the profile of every woman who has posted in this thread. :laugh:
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Forever Alone is my entire life. Never been married OR engaged...I'm apparently just so awesome that people forget what they meant to say or do around me....

*sigh*

lol

lol, this summarizes up my life too.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Kinda diggin the single life as of now... Thats when I lost weight ;o) so single is lookin good on me lol
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It's possible! I was married for 12+ years and have been divorced for 4+. My ex and I share the kids 50/50. They're both in high school and I have a wonderful relationship with them. I can pretty much do what I want when I want. I would love to have someone to do things and share my life with; but it will have to be someone pretty special to change my mind.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

See...it's a hard sell.

How you doin'?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Oh please girl ive called off 2 weddings and half an engagement and Im not concerned.

I shouldnt think that- in the past, not settling for anything less than awesome and inspired and ambitious- was a mistake. Ever.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Ever since I became single I lost weight and bought a BMW.

#positivereinforcement

Since I became single, I lost a hundred pounds, moved to NYC, got my dream job as a photographer, became a VIP in a major music scene and Im about to shoot my 4th Mercedes Benz Fashion Week from the second row. Ive become sexier than Ive ever been in my life, my self-confidence towers over the ghost of who I used to be. Ive got my own style now, Ive got no fear when it comes to change, I push myself every month to accomplish SOMETHING to better my life and I continually throw myself into situations Im not quite sure I can handle - just so I will sure as sht evolve.

My dad told me that if I hope to end up with a man someday that I think is wonderful and amazing and takes my breath away and we can achieve whatever side by side, etc, I better not leave him getting the short end of the stick in the relationship. I better amaze him as well.

So Im busy being amazing.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I'm ecstatic to be single. Very very happy.

That could change in 5 minutes.... I'm about to eat some estrogen inducing soybeans.

this looks awesome with your current profile pic emphasizing it.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am just waiting out the days until I am old enough that it's not police call worthy creepy to be the old creepy man that yells at kids to get off my lawn, flirt with every girl 40 years younger than me and throw away my social security check at the strip club. Until then I am just the weird guy in the corner eating of Subway alone yet again.